“Good burger, Great fries, Best Service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Fast Food, American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Lakeland, Florida
“Good burger, Great fries, Best Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

First of all, I am a little spoiled by the Burger 21 chain we have in home town, so everything get compared to the "10" I am used to eating. I can't remember the name, but I had the burger with the avacodo on it. I added a fried egg. This made it similar to one of my favorites back home. I like a medium rare burger. I don't believe I was asked, and it definitely came with the flavor cooked out of the meat. The toppings and sauce were not particularly flavorful, but overall I would give the burger a "7". The smashfries were unique and flavorful, a bit oily. I give them an "9." Service was a "10" for cleanliness, kindness, and speed.

• Visited December 2013

Chicago, Illinois, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

I went with my family couple week ago and the burgers and the chicken sandwich are amazing I really recommend this place.

Oak Lawn, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“love smash!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

my boyfriend and I often go to smashburger when we need a burger and beer fix! They're always so friendly there i love it! It's a bit pricey but it's worth it. The Smash fries are awesome- sometimes they can be too oily, but at least it's olive oil. If you're looking to try a new kind of burger go for the Windy City- it's my go to burger. Also, if you save your receipt and do their online survey you get a free side next visit (within a month)!

• Visited September 2013