“Hot dogs!!”
Review of Portillo's

Portillo's
Ranked #1 of 124 Restaurants in Oak Lawn
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

2 dogs loaded and an order of fries with cheese sauce! Can't go wrong! My favorite fast food spot to hit up!

There are newer reviews for Portillo's

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I love the charbroiled flavor of the food, which is always fresh and good. They serve you in a timely manner and with a pleasant demeanor. The food is delicious!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Friends knew I really wanted a good ole solid Chicago Italain Beef Fit the bill. Has AWESOME ATMOSPHERE NEXT TIME I will save room for the frozen custards too

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Portillo's is always so good :) It is worth the long lines and the prices are decent! I love the cake shakes! I need to know the recipe so i can duplicate it at home!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Wonderful food! Chopped salad is what I crave when I visit this area! The muffins they five with it top it off perfectly!

Been to Portillo's? Share your experiences!