“Worth every penny”
Review of Louie's Chop House

Louie's Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
Louie's Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 132 Restaurants in Oak Lawn
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cicero
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

6 of us went here for a week day evening dinner. No reservations, no problem. Immediate seeing for our group in a nicely busy dining room. Low volume, low key live one man background tunes, added to a casual but quality ambiance. Mary, our Irish waitress knew her stuff. Fast and fun drink service, great guidance , great pairing with menu .

Appatizers we're great, fresh and ample. Steak and chop entree's were fantastic as appropriate for a chop house but we also got several fish dishes which were outstanding, especially the walleye fillet.

Killer deserts too.

Do it !!?

Reviewed May 13, 2017

I really, really wanted to love this place.......nice atmosphere, white tablecloths, entertainment, but, that wasn't to be. Our waitress was in the wrong business....not a happy, welcoming, informing person to say the least. Portions small (no doggy bags here) not inexpensive and bad service! We had wanted the prime rib, but they were out of it before 8pm so I ordered Chilean sea bass for $31.00 and it was literally 4 bites sitting on a plate of grease? My husband ordered the halibut and it was nothing special at all. I could not figure out why this place was crowded? Would not go back!

Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

We have been here twice in the last two years and don't care to return. Prices to high for what you get.☹️

Reviewed April 16, 2017

Louie's is a nice relaxing environment but is a little on the high-end side. The staff is very professional and polite. They also make sure to tend to your needs. I was here for a family event and the menu was well. We had soup and salad with fresh bread for our appetizers. For the main course we had roast beef, baked chicken, garlic mashed potatoes, and asparagus. The kids were provided with chicken tenders and fries. For dessert, we were served with coffee and ice cream. Also before we found our seats, water was awaiting us at the table. If I were you I'd pay them a visit!

Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

Imagine my surprise to pull up to the parking lot ad if I was going to a supermarket? The joke was on me, entering Louie's you are at a great dining place!

Gone several times and was very pleased being placed in the fire place room for a romantic dinner.

One visit was okay because we were placed in the bar area for dinner! They should not overbook using that area takes away from the mood!

All and all a great dinning experience. I love the pepper grilled steak, yum!

Been to Louie's Chop House? Share your experiences!