“Alot of food”

Cuisines: American
Oak Lawn, IL
“Alot of food”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

You never go home hungry. Donna serves us on Saturday mornings in the back room and is the best waitress and works very hard. The hostess, Andrea is a sweetie and really hustles.

• Visited June 2014

“The Last of its kind”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I just moved to Oak Lawn a few months ago and I am kind of a Diner buff. After not being too impressed with some of the other diners I finally came to Huck Finns. I have never been to a diner with so much character, flair and delicious food. I've tried at least 10 different items on there menu, and loved every one of them. I have been bringing clients here, and they tell me they can't wait to come back! Keep it up Huck!

• Visited October 2013
Oak Lawn, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“bad quality, bad service”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

the service was terrible. when we walked in there was an older woman who seated us and didn't even look at us- basically threw the menus on the table and walked away. apparently, that's where we were supposed to sit. She was polite to older customers and their regulars. Completely turned us off before we even looked at the menu. The waitress was a really nice lady though. The food came out and it was the lowest quality dish I have gotten anywhere. For the high prices you'd think the food has nice quality. Only good things there are their donuts. Overall terrible experience and I will never go there again.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Lauren S
Oak Forest, Illinois
“pretty good”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

we went here yesterday for breakfast, pretty good always, they are fast and right on top of things... I always start off by checking out the bathroom, if the bathroom is clean then I know the kitchen is clean..the only thing that I had a problem with was when we were getting ready to leave I wanted to bring home a couple dozen donuts home with me, they didnt have enough ready on hand:( so sad needless to say they lost out on making an additional 20.00 dollars that day...

• Visited May 2013
“Best Diner in the Southside!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Awesome service, food and decor! Not to mention, affordable..Try the Becky Thatcher Breakfast. You get 2 huge pancakes, 2 eggs, and 4 bacon or sausage. Thy have great dinners too.

• Visited February 2013