New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Great and relaxing stay in a jacuzzi suite” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Midway Inn & Suites

Midway Inn & Suites
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oak Lawn
Midway Inn & Suites
You added Midway Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Ranked #1 of 1 Oak Lawn B&B and Inns
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great and relaxing stay in a jacuzzi suite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Stayed here with with my wife recently. We had a deluxe jacuzzi suite. The room was very nice with a big flat screen tv and a huge jacuzzi tub. The room was a lot bigger then I expected and was clean. The location was near to several restaurants and pubs. I would stay here again

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank John N

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Silver Springs, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I stayed here for two nights while visiting family in the area. I was looking for a place that was clean and inexpensive. The rooms are pretty standard for a motel. The free wifi worked. It served my needs well.

• Stayed November 2013
Bitburg, Germany
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this motel on a vacation and I was not pleased. I booked a non-smoking room but the sheets smelled like smoke. Also the bathroom needed a lot of updating and a lot of cleaning. I would not recommend this hotel due to the need for updating to the facilities. I will not be staying there again.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jennell C

Travelers are raving about these Oak Lawn hotels

Chicago
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Called to make reservations for a group of 4 adults in two rooms (ages 19, 27, 35, and 40+) and they would not take our reservation because we had someone under 21. I have never been told before that every person in your group has to be over 21. I can see maybe that one person in each room needs to be but not to allow any kids or persons under 21 at your hotel is crazy even when that person is with their parent. They should be ashamed of their anti-family policy. I can see not wanting to have a group of teenagers partying at your hotel but not letting families at your hotel is awful.

Room Tip: Find a hotel that is family-friendly.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 stars
Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

The paint is peeling off the walls, the toilet water runs constantly, the tub water does not stop dripping and there is rust in the tub. The rooms are soooooo damp and moldy they smell really bad. There is no in room safe but they do have a mini fridge and microwave. The guys that work the front desk are nice.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I visited Chicago for a high school reunion event and stayed at Midway, all I can say is this is a very romantic place at very reasonable prices. The room was clean, the staff was exceptional and I was very pleased with my stay. I will be booking there again very soon.

Room Tip: VIP rooms are the way to go!!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
6 Thank Takeesha L
Elgin, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I stayed at the Midway Inn and Suites and I have got to say that the experience was very good. It is located near lots of Restaurants and shopping and not too far from Midway Airport.The rooms are reasonably priced, and clean. I was very comfotable there and I would recommend it to others

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Quality Inn Midway Airport
Quality Inn Midway Airport
#139 of 189 in Chicago
3.0 of 5 stars 159 reviews

Been to Midway Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!