“Wonderful dining experience”

Francesca's on 95th
Reserve with OpenTable
Francesca's on 95th is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 132 Restaurants in Oak Lawn
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 95th and Ridgeland
Description: Francesca’s on 95th opened its doors to guests in April of 2009 and joins the Francesca’s family of restaurants as the 18th addition to the family. This south-suburban Chicago outpost offers guests “simple rustic cooking, friendly service and fair prices”; a winning recipe for Francesca’s since 1992. Their menu features the zesty, earthy cuisine of Rome and the surrounding areas of Tuscany, Umbria and Lazio. An eclectic wine list and one-of-a-kind martini’s make the perfect accompaniment to an outstanding dining experience. Drawing its name from the main thoroughfare of Village of Oak Lawn, Francesca’s on 95th features a classically designed bar, lofty ceilings and a bustling trattoria feel. Striking photographs of rural Italian life by Paul Elledge line the walls to create a comfortable, urban setting throughout.
Reviewed December 6, 2017

we had a medium size group for an office party, every thing was wonderfull from the lighting, room set up to the food and beverages.

1  Thank A3409VXkathleenh

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

I think the food here is awesome!!
My favorite is the scallops with pasta in a tomato cream sauce.
They have daily specials and their desserts are to die for!!
I have 2 favorites in this category!! Their creme brulee and tiramisu

1  Thank Gail H
Reviewed November 8, 2017

I was taken here by a client with a group of executives. Everyone at the table raved about their food choices.

Two of us had the rigatoni mushroom cream sauce dish - I apologize I cannot remember the exact name but I promise you will find it! We held the prosciutto as neither of us eat meat. This dish was TO DIE FOR. And I have eaten a lot of Italian in my life.

Bread and oil served. Wines by the bottle were half price and I had an excellent Zin called "Old Brazil" or some such...really excellent. Also had an excellent Caesar salad that was a little eclectic from the norm.

Tiramisu topped off the end of the meal - again very excellent.

Highly recommended for service, free and easy parking, great atmosphere, and delicious food.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Been here several times. Always a great experience, great food,and service. Food served fast and warm. Nice quiet room.

Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

Wow. The food here was amazing. Each dish our group received was delicious. The menu changes a lot but if you have a chance, try the gnocchi. It was filled with cheese and tossed in a light sauce. Very good! The dessert was also delicious. This evening they had a chocolate coffee creme brulee and it was smooth, decadent and was the perfect ending to the meal. Really great food and atmosphere.

Been to Francesca's on 95th? Share your experiences!