2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 11/05/21
Hilton.com
$136
Free cancellation until 11/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Traveluro
$127
Expedia.com$136
Hotels.com$136
ZenHotels.com$145
1,619 results
All reviews golf course tin cup outdoor pool play golf corner room conference center the executive lounge great stay family reunion beautiful property business trip free parking chicago golfers facility wedding event
Selected filters
Reviewed April 17, 2017

travelling for business with a few long days in Chicagoland the hotel was excellent with decent rooms , good food and great service every night helping me to decompress , reset and go slay the dragon again the following day big shout out to the servers and bar staff who were incredibly kind , knowledgeable and accommodating

1  Thank I9033WGpatrickb
Steven E, General Manager at Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2017

Dear I9033WGpatrickb,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us, I am glad to hear you have enjoyed the hotel and your stay was excellent. We look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful property soon!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed April 16, 2017

Property was nice and secluded. Well taken care of and inexpensive golf course. Rooms are older and water pressure is weak on upper floors. Food was good, but they got my order incorrect twice. Staff handled the problem well.

1  Thank Michael G
Steven E, General Manager at Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017

Dear Michael G,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback for Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Hills Resort. We are constantly looking to improve our products and services and feedback from our guests is essential. Your comments were shared with our leadership team to make sure we improve in each and every aspect of our service.

I greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful property. If you have any questions or would like to discuss your recent stay further, please feel free to contact me personally.

Warm regards,

Reviewed April 16, 2017

Overall I had a good experience out this hotel. But there were a few drawbacks. Wife I did not work in the fitness room and hot water takes longer than 10 minutes to reach the 10th floor. So the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The parking lot needs a lot of work and updating as well as the rooms.

2  Thank Maggie A

Dear Maggie A,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center for your recent stay, we truly appreciate knowing about our guest's experiences so we can celebrate our successes and address our challenges to better serve you in the future. We look forward to your return when you are in the area again.

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

This hotel used to be a Marriott and then it changed to a Hilton property. While the golf course is gorgeous and very well maintained I cannot say that for the rooms. Old wallpaper, stains and worn carpet, bathroom doors paint is chipped off all over and you can't close be of the doors for privacy. The mattress is clearly not the Infamous Hilton beds that we love. It has the linens which are great but not the mattress.

TV is unwatchable, screen is so dark and you cannot adjust it. I called front desk, they sent someone up with remote for settings and all he did was brighten the tv which only made it worse. I just gave up! Next morning I called for room service only to be put on hold and no one came back on the line! I hung up redialed put on hold again! Finally someone took my order.

I had to stay here for business and I'm a local. I will not be suggesting this property to any of my business travelers. So disappointed! I was so excited when I saw it was changed from Marriott to a Hilton hoping it would improve the property a lot! Didn't happen. With all the hotels in the area there are nicer hotels at the same rate.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 519kristinev

Dear Kristine V,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback; it is comments like yours that give us a chance to improve. I am sorry to hear we were not able to provide you with the service you deserve, but I want to ensure you that your review has been taken seriously, was shared with our Leadership team, and appropriate measures have been taken to ensure we provide exceptional service to all of our guests.

Please feel free to contact me personally at the resort so we can further discuss your recent stay.

Warm regards,

Reviewed April 8, 2017

Attended a conference at this property. Pleasant but unremarkable corporate hotel in need of updating. Marred wallpaper, stained carpets, a somewhat disturbing electronic scent-dispersal device in the lobby area (what is it covering up?), thumping bass music overwhelming the possibility of conversation in the restaurant.

1  Thank Mark E

Dear Mark E,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback; it is comments like yours that give us a chance to improve. I want to ensure you that your review has been taken seriously, was shared with our Leadership team, and appropriate measures have been taken to ensure we provide exceptional service to all of our guests.

Please feel free to contact me personally if you have any questions, or if you would like to discuss your recent stay further. I look forward to welcoming you again to our beautiful property and ensuring that you get the service you deserve.

Best wishes,