2 people are viewing this hotel
Hilton.com$117
Hotels.com$117
Prestigia.com$126
1,615 results
All reviews golf course tin cup outdoor pool play golf corner room conference center the executive lounge great stay family reunion beautiful property business trip free parking chicago golfers facility wedding event
Selected filters
Reviewed March 10, 2017

Excellent staff on front desk. Excellent breakfast both menu and buffet on the one day we had buffet. Room needed more towels on all days of our stay and glasses in the bathroom. The hotel allowed us early check in, excellent as we were there for a family emergency.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank csmoee
Steven E, General Manager at Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2017

Dear 805sheilae,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about your recent stay. I am glad to hear you have enjoyed the hotel, the staff and the food. We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another excellent stay!

Warm regards,

General Manger

Reviewed March 7, 2017

Stayed at the Hilton Oak Brook for business conferences for 4 days. It was nice, but certainly had it's flaws. Nothing major, just small things like my sink not draining very well, poor placement (and general lack of) power outlets, TV channels mislabeled. On the flip side, the beds were great, the shower had awesome pressure, and my room had a (distant) Chicago skyline view. Also, I got room service for several of my meals and the food always came fast and at a good temperature.

Last note: (not that anyone cares) but I am docking 1 star because they have a TV that won't let you change the input. I spend most nights in the room, and want to watch either movies off my jump drive, or Netflix streaming through my laptop. Drives me crazy when these hotels lock the input on the TV.

Room tip: They do have rooms with a city view
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Harry__Hood95

Dear Harry__Hood95,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback on the Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Hills Resort. I’d like to assure you that your comments were shared with our leadership team to make sure we improve in each and every aspect of our service. I greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful property. If you have any questions or would like to discuss your recent stay further, please feel free to contact me personally.

Warm regards,

Reviewed March 2, 2017

The staff is excellent, the rooms are a little dated but the food is fantastic. The B restaurant would easily succeed as a stand alone in any city and should be a destination for anyone who really appreciates fantastic food.

Room tip: Request golf views
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Joe O

Dear Joe O,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about your recent stay at the Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Hills Resort and dining experience in our B Restaurant. I am glad to hear everything about your stay was fantastic! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Best wishes,

Reviewed March 2, 2017

I recently hosted an event of over 90 people. It was very important that it be received well and the staff at Oak Brook Hills helped to make our event fantastic. They took care of all the last minute details and our event went off without issue.

I'll definitely be returning when I host events in the future.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Michael E

Dear Michael E,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about your recent event at the Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center. I am glad to hear your event was fantastic and that our team took care of all last minute details. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Regards,

Reviewed February 28, 2017

I surprised my wife with an overnight stay at the Oakbrook Hilton Hotel this past weekend. We had a great time at a really beautiful hotel. Our check in was fast and efficient, our room was very clean with a fresh scent, the beds were extremely comfortable and the food and view was really breathtaking. It was the perfect way to get away from the house and the predictability of life. We Love Hilton Hotels!!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Bill R
Steven E, General Manager at Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2017

Dear williamrV7838OR,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Hills Resort for your recent stay! We definitely look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful hotel!

Regards,