“Very Good Food”

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 85 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Meyers Road
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Food is very good as expected. Service is good. A little pricey, but that is expected.

There are newer reviews for McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant

Reviewed February 25, 2012

The waitress was snobbish and the service was poor. The food was just ok. The prices are high for the food received. There are a variety of restuarants in the area that serve better food, for less cost without the attitude.

1  Thank DarJeannie
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Braxton closed per hotel staff.

McC& Sch: Flavorful seafood, menu fresh for the day, helpful pro service.

Downside: not told of special discounted Restaurant Week menu.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

We have been members for several years at this restaurant and were very surprised at our experience today. There were 7 in our party, the restaurant was not crowded, 7-8 tables filled at the most---only 2 wait staff that I could see. We had to ask repeatedly for bread, crackers, our drink order, children menu, etc--I was hosting my daughter-in-laws and I had to get up and look for the waiter several times. Out of all the entrees, the salmon lunch was the only one that was good--listed as "cedar-planked", but arrived without the cedar plank. My order was the cod---could hardly find the fish---way too much breading! I spoke with the waiter at the end of the meal and asked for the manager--he gave me his card, and told me to ask for him, the next time I come in---sorry, there won't be a next time. There are many other restaurants to choose from in that area!

Reviewed February 3, 2012

Service is sharp and the bread is good, but not much more to recommend. Appetizers were fair quality only (had five different ones in our group), about the equivalent of a Red Lobster. Entrees were wildly uneven - Mahi was good, but the sole and Cioppino were downright awful. Overall poor value for money. Having dined in other M&S, this was disappointing. Can't recommend.