Redstone American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Redstone American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 86 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Butterfield and 22nd St.
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Food is great, been here many times and always have an excellent meal. Good variety and good wine list. Service is exceptional. Outdoor bar and eating is great in the summertime. A definite must-hit in the Western Suburbs.

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Celebrated my retirement with a couple of friends. We were seated promptly, the attentiveness of the employees was very admirable!
Explanation of food by the waitress was very informative in making a good choice! Consensus by all regarding the service, the food was
"Great" to "Super Great" the Shrimp Scampi was Soooo good that I ordered one for "take-out"
The finale presentation of my banana cream pie desert (with a sparkler) made the celebration a very special one!!! Thank you Redstone and friends!!! Will definitely go back!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

My husband and I went here for our anniversary weekend. We made reservations prior which was a good thing as we went on a Friday night. We were seated promptly. Our waitress was great, she was informative and patient with us. I ordered the prime rib and my husband had a steak with potato. He loved his food, however I didn't I thought the prime rib had too much fat (honestly more fat than meat). Oh well the restaurant was really pretty as this was our first time eating here

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Great food, great wine, great servers! We relaxed and enjoyed a delicious meal with wine and the server was very attentive. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I've been to Redstone a few times. I've always had great experiences. Last time we went was to celebrate mine and my husbands birthdays. Let em start by saying you need to order the lodge cornbread for a starter. I know what you're thinking. Why would I go to a nice sit down place and order the cornbread. It is not normal cornbread people. Just do it and thank me later. Make sure you try it with and without maple butter. Unreal. This visit I got the filet and my husband went with the prime rib. He still calls it one of the best steaks he's ever had. The filet was always great, cooked just how I asked. The atmosphere is great and really geared towards adults, which I'm all for. For what you spend, you get great service and a great meal.