“A Lovely Evening”

Redstone American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Redstone American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 89 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Butterfield and 22nd St.
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Six of us dined here on a Friday evening in April. We had a reservation and were seated immediately. Joe, who is normally a bartender, was our server and he did a wonderful job. He gave great recommendations for every course and he was right on target. I had the sea bass entree and everyone else had steak entrees. Each one of us found the food to be delicious and abundant. Redstone has a signature martini. It is a pineapple martini. Delicious! We enjoyed drinks, appetizers, entrees, desserts and coffee. The desserts are large. You may consider sharing one. I wish we had a Redstone American Grill near our hometown.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Not impressed with this restaurant in any way. Food was served slowly, was lukewarm. Service was fair. Expected much more for the money. Too many choices in Oakbrook to settle on this place.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

This is hands down our Fav restaurant in chicagoland. Food, Service, Atmosphere are all excellent. You have to try... 1. Buffalo Shrimp, 2. The Cornbread (its a pretty large piece, so my husband and I order just the 1/4 slice so we're able to get a little taste, and still eat our entrees), 3. The Lobster Bisque (on saturdays), 4. The Bayside Scallops (I think thats what they were called, I would just like to call them Amazing!!), 5. Rotisserie Chicken

Those are my personal favorites, but honestly everything we've tried there has been great!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Redstone is by far my favotite restuarant in the Chicago area...which is why I chose to take my family there to celebrate my 55th birthday. The food and service are the best. Some of my favs are...appetizers: buffalo shrimp, flatbreads...dinners: pan seared sea bass, scallops, any steak, ribs, burgers...desserts: best bread pudding ever!!, if on their special menu, don't miss the frangelica cheese cake.

They have a great party room for bigger groups. In nicer weather, my wife an I will often choose to enjoy dinner on their out door patio, which is always a fun time.

1  Thank Rocket0210
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We've eaten at Redstone many times and enjoyed it every time. I personally love the rotisserie chicken the most!