“Not up to standard visits of the past.”
Review of Ruscello

Ruscello
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruscello is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 84 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Description: Take a coffee break,grab a bite or enjoy a gourmet meal at a Nordstrom near you. Featuring organic and healthy ingredients,our restaurants range from casual to fine dining.
La Grange, Illinois
“Not up to standard visits of the past.”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I can't tell you how disappointed I am in the food and service on a Monday night. My husband and I went to shop the anniversary sale and grab a quick bite. We both decided we wanted pasta and the place wasn't too busy. I ordered the chicken artichoke in a lemon butter sauce and he got the gnocchi carbonara. His meal was ok. Mine was appalling. The dish looked like it was tossed with end of the day scraps, chicken was filled with grissel. The sauce was served with a cream and no hints of lemon. It was gross. When I was finally able to get the attention of my waitress, she commented how the changed from the breast meat to shredded. I didn't expect this at all. They did take my dish off our bill, but I think they need to revisit the Monday cook and quality. The manager didn't even come and apologize for the quality. Just went back to the bar to visit with someone. For how great the cafe has been, so disappointed in this experience.

• Visited July 2014

Clinton Township
“Good food...nice atmosphere”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Finding a nice place to have lunch while at the mall... this place is great. The service from wait staff is a complement to the quality of food. I wanted a caesar salad not with chicken, instead with grilled salmon... came out perfect paired with their tomato basil soup. Will go back when I visit Oakbrook mall...

• Visited February 2014