“Got to have Italian Beef!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Portillo's Restaurant Group
Ranked #17 of 85 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Portillo's is one of our must have stops whenever we're in the Chicago area. Only Italian Beef better is my own.

There are newer reviews for Portillo's Restaurant Group

Reviewed October 10, 2012

It had been a number of years since I ate a Portillo's Hot Dog Restaurant. I ate at the Northlake Portillo's and it was the same quality as the last time I was in a Portillo's. My beef sandwich was excellent and the fries, the best. I will be back soon.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Driving around looking for a place to eat at 8pm at night and this restaurant had a drive thru line with about 15 cars in it. Had to see what was so good. Ate inside. Tried the meat sandwhich they are know for and it was good but must say the hamburgers were to die for and loved the crinkle cut fries. The most efficient run restaurant I have ever been to.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Lots of choices, Love the beef, chicken croissant sandwich, and salads. Nice atmosphere. Love the nostalgia items throughout.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

they make a fun atmosphere, but this is Chicago... we really don't need another hot dog joint, and certainly not one serving up frozen fries. The food is good, but really, how can you screw up dogs and burgers? There are plenty of other mom & pops around that are easily their equal and most are better.