“Great Italian dinner”
Review of Antico Posto

Antico Posto
Reserve with OpenTable
Antico Posto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 88 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2014

You never expect much from a shopping center restaurant, but this place was great. Very fresh tasting Italian food. The home made pasta was excellent. As was the gelato. Portion size was perfect - unlike some Italian restaurants that load the table with medium quality food and you eat too much and take some home, this portion size was perfect. Filled us up but no need for a forklift to get up. The menu was varied and each person at the table got a different entrée and all were pleased. One of us even asked for some substitutions to match her current diet and they did so with no fuss or trouble. Nice atmosphere - felt like we were back in Rome. Compared to the other Oak Brook Italian restaurant Maggianos, this is head and shoulders better. No doubt it earns its top spot at the Oak Brook Center.

2  Thank ThomasPBerry

Reviewed March 12, 2014

After reading the good reviews, my co-travelers and myself had dinner at Antico Posto. It was absolutely delicious. Everyone enjoyed the meal and the service was great as well. Reasonably priced. Will be back!

1  Thank travelsus
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Really good food -- love the flatbread pizza and the bread and tiny sampler desserts. Reasonable prices in an expensive mall, fun crowded room that's like a big wedding going on all the time. Definitely recommend if you're passing by and looking for somewhere fun!

1  Thank Mike M
Reviewed February 23, 2014

My wife and I went here with another couple and we were amazed at how great the food was.

For some reason my wife and I were not aware that this restaurant was in the area but now that we know it is here we have a new favorite Italian restaurant.

The menu has a lot of great dishes to choose from so I am looking forward to our next visit.

If you are looking for a great Italian Resturant look no further you have found your place.

1  Thank Larry S
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Service was wonderful
Vibe was good
Food was good, but I did expect it to be a little better.

The vodka sauce was a bit water but still tasted alright.

1  Thank Mark G