“Consistent high quality food and service”
Review of The Clubhouse

The Clubhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The Clubhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 81 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 83 and 22nd Street
Transit: Pace
Elmhurst, Illinois
“Consistent high quality food and service”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My husband and I dine here a few times a year because we are members of the valued member program and get two gift cards a year because of this fabulous program! The food is always high quality and consistent as is the service.

Visited May 2013

Macon, Georgia
“Great food and service”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Read the lobster bisque was the best and I was not disappointed. That and the stuffed salmon made for a wonderful meal. The server knew the menu and the wine list, always a good thing.

• Visited October 2013
palos heights
“Birthday Celebration....didn't disappoint”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Our 1st time @ this restaurant in Oak Brook even though it has been around for the past 13 years. We started out with the seared Ahi Tuna (excellent) and Shrimp cocktail, (very good,could have been a bit colder), My husband & I shared the wedge( ok, for me more blue cheese flavor was needed, my husband loved it) For our entrees, my husband the Kobe burger (excellent) skip the frys, my brother-in-law he selected the 20oz Prime Rib, he rated it 8 out of 10, a little chewy, I chose the 8oz filet, it was done perfectly and very flavorful for filet. My husband chose the Franciscan Cab ($66/bottle) a little pricey but it perfectly matched the entrees. Carlos our waiter knew it was our B-days and he brought out 2 pastry puffs with vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of chocolate (n/c), that was very much a thoughtful gesture, I was impressed and took a remembrace picture to take home and also will be up on their website too.
We will be back!!

• Visited August 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Great for a party”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I went to the Clubhouse for a party. The passed appetizers were excellent as well as the carved beef tenderloin. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. The desserts heavenly as well. I will be back for dinner sometime with my hubby!

Visited November 2012
Hinsdale, Illinois
“Fantastic Sunday Brunch at the Clubhouse”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife & I treated my daughter, grand daughter & my daughter's boyfriend to a fantastic Sunday brunch at the Clubhouse in Oak Brook, IL. They just visited us from Guam & had a tremendous appetite. The price was reasonable & the selection of food overwhelmed us. From gourmet breakfast items such as poached eggs, lox, shrimp & crab legs to lunch items such as roast prime beef & ham to over a dozen home-made desserts, we were pleasantly stuffed by the time we left the restaurant. I've also had delicious steak dishes in the past. I highly recommend the Clubhouse to anyone who enjoys great tasting food at affordable prices.

• Visited July 2013