“We Love Wildfire”

Wildfire - Oakbrook
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildfire - Oakbrook is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 81 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 22nd and Spring Road
Description: Step back in time 60 years to when going out for dinner meant something really special. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for celebrating with friends or a quiet evening for two. The extensive menu features broiled steaks and chops, wood-roasted seafood and roasted meats, all prepared in an open kitchen. Signature dishes include Horseradish Crusted Filet Mignon, Macadamia Nut Crusted Halibut, Wildfire Chopped Salad and Cedar Planked Salmon. So order a signature martini or one of our many wines by the glass, then sit back and enjoy the quintessential 1940s supper club experience of Wildfire.
CAIRO
“We Love Wildfire”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This is a family favorite indeed, and it gets better and better. Nice atmosphere, great food and exceptional service. Must try the scallops and the trio steak with three different sauces.

1 Thank M-Elgawhergy

Atlanta, GA
“Jazzed Up LongHorn”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I had a business dinner here and dont quite get the hype, we were shoved in a table too small, with too many tables too close to us. It was loud and hectic to have any sort of meaningful discussion. Our server didnt understand the things I asked on a few occasions.

The food was fine, exactly what you would expect. The steak was fine, the sides were overcooked but not a huge deal. The prices were very fair which is the saving grace of this place.

The biggest issue is it wants to be upscale with no standards around dress code or customer behavior.

“Always a treat”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We have come here for many years for birthdays and special occasions. Tonight was the first time I went as a person with celiac and a gluten free diet. The evening was amazing. They start you off with a wonderful gf roll that was the first good bread I've had in months. The gluten free menu included just about everything. They even modify most items to fit the diet requirements. We had a wonderful goat cheese tomato sauce appetizer with their gf flatbread. My steak was perfection and the peppercorn sauce delightful. They even have a gluten free birthday cake for dessert. I can't praise them enough for taking extra care with diet limitations. They went above and beyond.

Chicago
“Long time Favorite- Major Let down”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I have been dining at Wildfire in Oak Brook for the past 13 years. I love the menu and the food, every single time, has been outstanding. The service, impeccable. I have hosted family birthdays here for my wife and my 6 kids, I have held dinner meetings here for my customers because I know this is a restaurant that traditionally has earned my respect. Until this past Sunday evening. I don't know what exactly was going on or if the manager and the server were just having a bad night, but the service couldn't have been more disappointing. It was my daughter in laws birthday and my wife and I wanted to treat her and our son's family to a nice dinner... Slow service, waiter not to be found for over 30mins, and in the end, I was forced to pay the 18% gratuity and the manager's excuse was "I'm sorry but we had a large party" Hmmm... Makes me wonder if I should bring my next large party here if I'm going to be making someone else's dining experience miserable.

• Visited July 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Good Food and Spotty Service”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We have dined at Wildfire several times--the food is good but the service is just so-so. On Saturday evening, you need a reservation or the wait time can be very long. The food portions are small and the price of the entrees are high--not a good value. You can do much better at some other restaurants in Oak Brook.

• Visited July 2013