“Good place”

Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I was happy with this place and so were our guests. They have great menu options, the chicken was tender and with lots of fresh herbs. I enjoyed the rice and vegetables. I think next time I would try their lamb dishes too. The waiter knew the menu and explained it nicely and patiently. The food and service were great!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I like the food so much that I don't mind having 4 times a week the only thing I am missing is their Thedid (hard rice)

Reviewed April 21, 2013

My cousin and I decided to eat at this Persian restaurant and we were not disappointed. The wait staff was very helpful and since I was missing my glasses I needed a bit of help deciding what I would like to have for dinner. Our waiter was so patient and I had no doubt that our food would be great, which it was. The atmosphere is a bit dated, but the prices for an Oak Brook restaurant are pretty reasonable, plus plenty of leftovers for the next day. My cousin and I enjoyed our dinner and we will be back again for that beautiful feta with grilled vegetables soon.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Since we were out of town for Easter, I decided to look for a different dining experience. I found Reza's by accident online and it had very good reviews. I am a vegetarian and my family is not. It stated that it was voted the best vegetarian restaurant. The atmosphere could have been better. Not much to say about that. The food and service were great! My husband had the buffet, which had all kinds of meats, kabobs, vegetables, hummus, etc. My daughter had a chicken kabob with rice. I had a veggie platter. The portions were huge. Way too much to eat in one sitting! I would definitely go back here. Everyone was friendly, and the food was tasty! We are not of Persian descent, but thoroughly enjoyed our Easter Dinner!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

The interior is so dated and uninviting that I almost didn't stay. Service was lacking and delays in receiving food were inexplicable for a mid-week dinner. The food is good, but I can get better in a much more pleasant environment, elsewhere. Not recommended.