“Best Breakfast Ever”

Cuisines: American
Miami, FL
“Best Breakfast Ever”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

What a hidden gem in a small shopping plaza. Unbelieveable delicious fresh breakfast. Service outstanding. Great staff. So many delicious selections. Don't miss having breakfast or lunch there.

Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Westbrook, Maine
“Yummmmm”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

I stopped here for breakfast before a business meeting based on trip advisor reviews and was not disappointed. There were typical breakfast staples as well as creative ones. I went creative and had what was a bagel dipped in French toast batter and fried like French toast. It was topped with vanilla yogurt, fruit, and granola. It was an awesome breakfast. I wish that I had been in the area longer so that I could have tried other items.

Visited October 2013
Washington, DC
“Not bad food, super fast service”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

They know how to turn over a table here but they don't rush you out. I have never gotten my food so fast! The food was very average. The waitress was super efficient. We got here early on a Saturday so there was no wait, but by the time we left there were people waiting outside. The only real disappointment was that the menu mentions soy milk but the waitress said they don't carry it.

• Visited October 2013
Elmhurst, Illinois
“No need to go back - ever !”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Only things good were ability to be seated and service was good
Food came out literally before the drinks. We probably waited five minutes for the food if that long. None of it was even warm. Barely room temp. I have no idea how we were served within minutes of ordering and yet the food was cold. Very underwhelmed by all of the food. Pumpkin pancakes were marginal bacon so so but cold. Corned beef hash nothing to write home about. Skillet with ham scrambled egg hash browns and added avocado was awful. The liquid cheese looked gross and the whole thing was cold.

Another strange thing IMO one women's bathroom for a restaurant that size seemed odd.

We won't be going back.

• Visited September 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“Best breakfast restaurant in the Chicago area”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

First time I've eaten at this restaurant and I'd definitely go back again. I ordered the seafood omelette. The omelette was enormous. It also included a large serving of potatoes and buttermilk pancakes. Instead of the buttermilk pancakes, I asked the waitress for red velvet pancakes instead. Those pancakes were amazing! If you order pancakes and like red velvet cake, I highly recommend the red velvet pancakes if only because of the cream cheese syrup. My kids ordered the double chocolate chip pancakes and they absolutely loved it.

We showed up at about 10am on Labor Day. We wait about 5 minutes for a party of 5. When we left the restaurant around 1130, people were outside the restaurant waiting for a table.

I highly recommend this restaurant for breakfast.

• Visited September 2013