“Great atmosphere and food”
Review of Pinstripes

Pinstripes
Reserve with OpenTable
Pinstripes is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 86 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I love the food, it’s different, fresh, and has a lot of taste. And then you can go bowl the calories away after dinner.

PinstripesBBB B, Manager at Pinstripes, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Thanks for your review and sounds like a fun time to us too!

Reviewed May 15, 2014

I've had a lot of fun here bowling and playing Bocci. They have a great craft beer selection and wine list. Their pizzas are great. It can get very expensive quite quickly though. You will want to reserve a lane or court ahead of time. They are often unavailable for hours if you just walk in.

Thank you so much for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

My ya-ya gal pals and I frequent this joint often. We really don't eat much here, it is more a matter of sitting around the upstairs fire pit and enjoying a beverage. That upstairs fire ring is lovely with the aderondack chairs and blankets. COZY. The slight odor of burning natural gas wafts by once in a while but its not overpowering.... we enjoy the bocce ball courts since it is novel and an easy thing to learn for us "fifty-somethings". I recall that they have live entertainment on weekends which is nice to see bars promoting local artists. Note that weekends may be rather crowded with private parties - just call ahead - they'll give you an accurate reading on whats available.

PinstripesBBB B, Manager at Pinstripes, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Thanks for your review and glad to hear you enjoy our outdoor fire pits! We have live music on Friday and Saturdays so hope to see you again at Pinstripes soon.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

When my friend suggested this spot for lunch, I rolled my eyes. Was I wrong! The Lunch on the Fly Special is tough to beat! For $10, you get a sandwich, soup and a soft drink. I've had the Italian sandwich and the club. My favorite is the unlimited soup and salad or soup and pizza combo. I had the margarita pizza, which I took home, an iced tea, and on the -10 degree day, I had 3 cups of soup. Try the stuffed pepper soup! Other winners were the Italian Wedding and the tomato basil. This lunch is one of the best deals in this oft-overpriced restaurant area. Who would have thought? If you go to their website, look for the 'On the Fly' lunch specials. An added plus on Thursdays...$10 specialty cocktails!

1  Thank dkm57
PinstripesBBB B, Manager at Pinstripes, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Thank you for your review and glad to hear you enjoyed our Lunch on the Fly!

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

I guess I never really thought about playing Bocce indoors. We reserved a couple courts and had a blast. The courts were very large and had bar top tables at one end. Great food and good drinks. We had little slider burgers that were great, coconut shrimp, bruschetta, and great drinks. Limited draft beer selection but I found an IPA that I really liked. This was a great way to spend a snowy afternoon.

What a fun afternoon! Thanks for sharing it with us.