“Love this place”

Gibsons Bar & Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Gibsons Bar & Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 84 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 22nd Street
Description: Gibsons Bar & Steakhouse is a Rush Street legend that has just added a location in Oak Brook. Big steaks, big drinks and big shots, that's what it's all about at Gibsons! Gibsons Bar & Steakhouse Oak Brook boasts a large outdoor patio which has the capacity to seat 200 and includes a lounge area with three toasty fire pits, an Alpine Waterfall feature off the outdoor dining area and a full outdoor bar. Come in and enjoy dining on our patio or just sit around the fire pit with friends to sip some cocktails. Outdoor seating will be accommodated on a first come first serve basis.
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Love this place”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I am in Oakbrook a lot for extended stays on business and have made Gibsons my choice to eat every Saturday night that I am in town. The food is awsome, the entertainment in the bar is top notch and the service is always outstanding.

• Visited June 2013

Des Moines, Iowa
“A nice steak house...”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I had the opportunity to dine here in a private small group function and this was my first time here at Gibson's in Oak Brook. The room was just right and the appetizers were delicious - including jumbo shrimp cocktail and a tomato & mozzarella combo. I was a bit disappointed in that they only had (offered) one soup - cream of mushroom, which I passed on. The salad was good, nothing too special. I ordered the 14 oz filet and it was a very nice piece of meat. Very tender and cut easily - although I have to say that as good as it was, it does not beat Ruth's Chris Steakhouse filet. I also had a side of King Crab Legs which were some of the best that I have had - nice large legs and very tender meat. On a side note, I can't remember the last time I was in a restaurant and there was a bathroom valet. I am sorry but I can handle my own soap and towel without the pressure of having to tip someone - please do us a favor and nix the bathroom valet folks, not needed, especially in a classy steakhouse. The service was good but than again we were in a private room/function so I would expect very good service. I would go back again - as sometimes I am not in the mood to drive into the city for Ruth's Chris.

Naperville, Illinois, Usa
“Great steak”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have been here on a date night and also for Birthday celebrations. The food is excellent. The great are good. being that it is a steakhouse it can get pricey, but well worth it.

Visited April 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“Perfect Steak”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Gluten Free Friendly. It was Perfect. Just like the one downtown. Loved my steak. Service was outstanding. Foor was mouthwatering, every time you eat at Gibsons you will think that's the best steak I have every had. It's a great place for after dinner drinks. Come in you will love it. This is what eating should be every time

Loda, Illinois, United States
“Poor Customer Service”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

As a belated mother's day gift, my granddaughter and great-granddaughter took me here for lunch. Everyone was dressed up, except us, we were dressed very casual. I was a little shocked at the prices, and suggested we go elsewhere, but granddaughter said no. My (small) salad was delicious and for a small salad, was just that small and expensive. As the bus boy (man) was clearing the table he spilled my FULL glass of water in my lap. He said he was sorry, it was his first time. I couldn't help myself, I asked " bussing or spilling water in customers' laps". I could not move and was thoroughly soaked. The waiter came, presented us with the check, said sorry and left. As we were leaving I was dripping water as I walked. The hostess said sorry. No one offered us a discount on our meal, a dessert, nothing! I know it was only water, but really. I had traveled over 2 hours to spend the day with them and drove home wet. This is customer service? I get better treatment at Burger King!