“Nice atmosphere and great food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 81 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 16th Street & Route 83
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you"ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef's table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season!
Des Plaines, Illinois
“Nice atmosphere and great food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

I have gone to the Seasons 52 restaurant in Orlando, FL, Dr. Phillips area.

The food there is alway good. I thought Seasons 52 was a local restaurant, so i was surprised to see the restaurant in Oak Brook.

Oakbrook is in a very rich area, with a lot of excellent resturants located in or near the Oakbrook Shopping Mall.

I meet a friend for lunch and we decided to try the restaurant.

The inside is first class. Live music at 1:30 pm, amazing.The female singer was very good. She also played the small piano that was in the bar area.

We ordered lunch, I had taco's, my friend had a buffalo burger.
The entrees were just under $10.00 each.
The lunch did not come with extra, like fries or vegetables.
I told the calorie count was under 475 per meal.

The food was excellent.

I will be going back.

• Visited October 2013

Washington DC
“Delighfully Surprised!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

Restaurants in mall settings usually leave much to be desired - this one was a true exception. The menu was innovative and fresh. The atmosphere was open and artsy without the feeling of being overdone. The hostess and our server were top notch! Overall a wonderful experience ... not the best ever (no views, no wine at lunch, no lingering this time) but it was a lovely experience.

Aurora, Illinois
“Best restaurant experience all around!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has the best food! Fresh and everything less than 500 Calories. Amazing service! First class all around. Made us feel well taken care of.

Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Great fresh, seasonal food, beautifully presented”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

For someone like me, who habitually overeats during visits to the United States, this restaurant is a godsend. Every dish on the menu is under 475 calories (desserts under 320!) The menu is varied and interesting - I was particularly undecided between several very attractive-sounding fish and sea-food dishes - and in the end I plumped for mussels in a Thai sauce to start, and Garlic Prawns with risotto as a main. My colleague had the Turkey Skewer. All were delicious. The desserts come in little glasses and the full selection is brought to the table in a wire rack. There were some creative combinations - I went for a mocca and caramel combination with cream, and was not disappointed.
The menu changes frequently as new ingredients come into season. Carnivores ARE catered for - there were minute steaks, T Bone chops, pork medallions - you just won't see Prime Rib, or 20 oz rump steak on the menu here.
The service was slick and friendly, the surroundings tasteful and atmospheric (piano music in the bar area).
The bill, when it was presented to us, was very reasonable for the quality of the experience.
In all, a great introduction to Seasons 52. I will certainly make it a regular stop on my visits to the Chicago area.

Visited September 2013
Illiniois
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

The food and service were great! However.. we had requested a table far from the kitchen or bar noise.. the first table given was... right across from the kitchen.... the next one was in the middle of the room across from the kitchen... there was another room off to the side of the kitchen/dining room.. We were not seated there... as I was not the first one to arrive.. the second table is what we ended up with.... It was way too loud for my comfort level and I had to strain the entire time to simply hold a conversation....that is why I asked for the quiet table... so..won't be returning there.. but if the noise doesn't bother you.. good food..