“Fun bar with live music! Lo cal cocktails and food!”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 88 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 16th Street & Route 83
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you"ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef's table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season!
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Everything on the menu is lo cal. Food and cocktails!! It has a fun atmosphere and on a Wed night had live fun bar music! If its your birthday they give u s fun dessert cup. Your choice!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Phenomenal restaurant! The food is fresh and amazing. You will leave feeling a little healthier, yet totally satisfied. Service is great too!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Love this place! A very different menu with all entrees under approx. 450 calories. They make use of seasonal items, so the menu is always changing. The interior is beautiful, pleasant staff and good service. Our food was excellent. Try the scallops!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

6 of us went to Season's 52 over Memorial Day weekend for a friends birthday celebration. We had a very nice round booth for 6. The decor of the restaurant is lovely with lots of art glass, nice artwork, very club like. The menu boasts seasonal food and no entree over 475 calories. That said, the food was delicious. All 6 of us ordered seafood. I had the scallops which were done as I liked with grilled asparagus. Two of our group had the cedar plank salmon which I tried, and it was also very good. Another two of our group had the trout which wasa very nicely prepared. We started with one of the flat breads which I recommend as well. The desserts are all small, taste size portion. Just a nice little something sweet at the end of a nice meal. They have a $15 corking fee if you want to bring your own wine which is very fair. I am a bit of a wine snob and found the wine list a bit limited. I would go back in a heartbeat! And a very good value too!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I met a friend for dinner here and found the atmosphere appealing, the bar area had live piano music which was enjoyable. Our server was very good and food choices were excellent, great for the calorie conscience. However throw in a bottle of wine and wash those calories down. Besides that, we had a good meal and enjoyed less calories as far as the food goes, my salmon was good but not as hot as I like my meal to be. I thought the wine list was average but the desert choices were great, I just like a taste of sweet after a dinner, sometimes a huge desert is not what I need. We both had a little shot glass like desert and it was the perfect portion of sweet, many choices of deserts were offered and I had a hard time picking out just one out. Come here for the calorie counting but fine dinning experience.