“Good, healthy food”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 89 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 16th Street & Route 83
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you"ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef's table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season!
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Finally, someone gets the concept: healthy and nutritious food does not have to taste bad. I had the grilled trout and it was fantastic! I am a foodie so I am stingy with my compliments. The eggplant flatbread was just ok.

I love the portion size and the healthy way of cooking used at this restaurant. This deserves a 5 stars!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

OMG - this is fast becoming our favorite restaurant! The chefs manage some unbelievably delicious recipes that are guilt free! We have been here several times now, & always leave feeling completely satisfied & full! The food is fresh, prepared in very creative & delicious ways, & the presentation is excellent! They have a nice wine list and specialty martini's that are excellent. The best is you can eat until you are stuffed and be guild free!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I visited this restaurant on a Sunday early evening around 5:30 p.m., we began our experience with a real nice attentive waitress named Cherkia, what a great waitress to have, knowledgeable and friendly. I’d recommend asking for one of her tables, you won’t be disappointed.
We began our evening with a seasonal flatbread that tasted like a gyro. Very Very good. The Crab and corn soup, my wife likes crab and I like corn but together well it was OK but you have to like both in order to enjoy this soup. For our main course, my wife had the trout and I had the Arctic Char and I have to say both were excellent. The Chef is to be commended. The flavor for both, wow, Most pleasing!
Of course, one must have the dessert samples. Very good way to finish a meal here.

The only draw back was when I arrived at 4 p.m. talked to the hostess about securing 5 p.m. reservations and she proceeded to inform me that she had no open reservations available. So after my additional inquiries about no availability, she finally told me that I could come in and if anything was available they would seat us. We were discouraged by her approach and l my wife and I almost didn’t come back, we were looking to go elsewhere. However we did travel 45 minutes to the mall and to eat here, so lucky for us we decided to give it a whirl.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

All the dishes are under 475 calories and it's still plenty to eat. They have live music every night in the bar (soft) and the small deserts at $2.50 each are great finishing touches.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Stopped there to eat with our 2 year old and the hostess was rude and unaccommodating to our our 2 year old after I asked if we could get a table away from others incase our son became fussy. We decided to go to another restaurant instead. We always eat at the seasons 52 in Orlando when were there and the service is awesome and they always accommodate children. This was too bad because we really usually enjoy the food.