“But let's talk about the wait staff”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 81 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 16th Street & Route 83
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you"ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef's table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season!
Willow Springs, Illinois
“But let's talk about the wait staff”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have been to this restaurant several times and LOVE the food. The wait staff? I am not a fan of having my next course arrive before I am finished with the one in front of me. I sent the course back to the kitchen and said that I was not ready for it. The last time I sent the food back with the busboy, my waitress returned AGAIN with the next course though my dining partner had not finished her salad. I was furious but kept my cool throughout. Not sure why I needed to be rushed but the next time I dine here, I will be very certain that my waitress "gets it" before the meal is served. ARggghhhh

2 Thank reniev

Chicago
“Healthy & Forever Changing”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Had the pleasure of dining here one evening, and without reservations, none the less. Being a new restaurant int he area we assumed it would be packed. Got the inside scoop from our wonderful server as to the best times to come without reservations. Basically anytime after 8,unless a weekend, you should have not have a problem. Decided on a nice red that was suggested by our fabulous server Josh. He knew his wines top to bottom and recommended a great one with our dinner. We enjoyed the Artichoke & Goat Cheese Flatbread which was amazing; light and flavorful. We also shared the Carmelized Sea Scallops and Wood Roasted Pork Tenderloin. Both were amazing and sooo filling but not too heavy. Their deserts are to die for also, I highly recommend the Belgium Chocolate Rocky Road and the Pecan Pie with Vanilla Mousse. It is silly to fall in love with an item on their menu as it always changes week to week. All-in-all, I would recommend this place to anyone. There is something on the menu for everyone and their selections are all bellow 475 calories. Can not wait to go back!

Chicago, Illinois
“Pretentious, over priced version of a mediocre chain restaurant with an upscale atmosphere. Inexperience wait staff.”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

A very expensive version of Olive Garden. Waitress was horrible!! I ordered Veal chop and as others were being served I was advised it was unavailable. Soup is not homemade, Salmon was way over cooked. A very pretentious, chain quality restaurant with an upscale atmosphere.

La Grange, Illinois
“A wonderful restauran”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We have eaten at this restaurant 5 times, 4 times for dinner and once for lunch. We have taken three sets of friends. Each time the food was wonderful. Even though everything is under 450 calories you get a decent amount of food. Prices are good too, running from $16 to about $28 for an entree with sides. Salads are huge - you can easily split one. The trout is very good. This weekend I have the vension chop and it was delicious.
Service is very good and it has a nice decor. Highly recommended.

2 Thank windycityart
Zion National Park, Utah
“excellent ambiance, service and food”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Just had a wonderful birthday dinner with 4 other girlfriends. The service was extremely professional and welcoming. The food was excellent. The restaurant itself was warm, cozy and inviting. Loved it.