“Bakery at its best”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Nice homely feel with good service
Most of the food listed on the menus us Preety decent
Great selection of desserts

Reviewed November 29, 2013

I realize that Chicago is the home of the thick deep dish pizza, but LaBriola's Neapolitan pizza has the deep dish beat! It is thin & chewy and has the right amount of cheese & marinara sauce that simply melt in your mouth. Their pizza reminds me of New York style pizza. I'm originally from NYC & maybe I'm partial for NYC pizza. However, I've lived in the Chicago area for over 40 years & have tried deep dish pizza several times. You would think by now I would like deep dish. I've even tried the various brands of Chicago's thin pizzas which all are overloaded with cheese, probably the influence of nearby Wisconsin. I urge everyone who likes New York style pizza to visit LaBriola. Try it. I guarantee you'll like it!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

The owner's background is as a baker so the breads here are fantastic. Very large variety of Italian food and burgers.

The "Richie Burger" named for the owner will knock your socks off.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

My husband and I started coming to this restaurant when it first opened and was half it's size. Now, every time we come it's packed with customers, regardless of the time. We have always loved it's cozy environment and unbelievable menu items and now apparantly, everyone else does as well, which I'm happy for the owners. My favorite item is the gnocchi but honestly there isn't a single meal that isn't perfection.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Too expensive for my taste. The pastries were very mediocre but cost a lot. looked like they were purchased in bulk, rather than made by a pastrie chef.