“Not overwhelmed”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My sister loves this place. I was not that smitten. We went for lunch it was busy to a point of disorderly. For those who have not ever been there, which there were many, some direction would have been nice.. The food was tasty but how can you screw up a burger? The desserts were beautiful but left me wanting. I've had better..

There are newer reviews for Labriola Bakery Cafe and Neapolitan Pizzeria

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Wow! A restaurant and GREAT bakery all in one! The food that I have eaten has been delicious and the bakery treats are incredible (panini sandwich and fancy chocolate pastry). The choices are endless - something for everyone which is good. Saturday's are VERY busy, so don't plan on a quick "in and out" visit because it won't happen. parking can be interesting if the other merchants in the plaza are busy too. The service is quite good and the staff is very accommodating.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

My Third Thursday gang has eaten here a couple of times and this month was really good. One had a slice of pizza, another a salad with grilled chicken and one a turkey sandwich on great whole grain bread with chips on the side. This indicates the variety of choices here.
However, I was compelled to write a review because of how they handled something that came up. They have an amazing bakery so in honor of our all having recent birthdays we picked out a slice of cake that had layers of creamy frosting and strawberries to share. They plated it beautifully. We got this first while waiting for our third friend and then stepped into the regular cafe' line for out main course. At that point I bobbled it and the cake fell off the plate and onto the floor. Easy to say ---- "my fault" --- but the management quickly whisked the plate away and urged us to go ahead and sit down. They got another piece and tracked us down in the dining room and could not have been more gracious.
It was so delicious. I'll get it again -- I'll just ask that they plate it on its side. And I'll be more careful!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

On a beautiful day, be sure to sit on the patio. We ordered the breakfast sliders and lattes. The sliders we quite flavorful with egg, bacon etc. You have the choice of fruit or potatoes to accompany this dish. We chose the potatoes, which had peppers and rosemary in them. The lattes were hot and delicious, made with intelligentsia coffee. Make sure to try the gelato to finish any meal!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Went for breakfast, not really good. We had the two egg omelet, first they both looked like twins, exactly the same, they tasted like cardboard. They must get these premade then add whatever to them. I had better in the Army

The fresh fruit and pancakes were excellent.