“More amenities, please!”

Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in O'Fallon
Reviewed December 17, 2010

This Extended Stay is adequate and is what you would expect from this chain. However, being an extended stay hotel, PLEASE consider the residents who are stuck there for days or weeks and have nothing to do on off time and in inclement weather. Why does this and other ES properties located in harsh winter climates not have a workout room?? Apparently, some Extended Stay properties do have workout rooms but not this one and others located in snowy winter climates. And I won't even ask about a hottub, but that would be nice too! Please consider this and take your customers into consideration. The fact that they are staying there and giving you assured business for days, weeks at a time should warrant putting some of your revenue back into the comfort level for those customers. Most regular hotels, who cater to customers who leave within a short time, do this. Why can't/won't Extended Stay?

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank maggie8441
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2011

"I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon

Reviewed May 6, 2009

Booked for a business trip by my assistant ... (I need to find another assistant). This hotel was alright, but thats it. The rooms were clean but brought boring to a new level. (See attached pictures). This hotel is intended as (as the name implies) an extended stay hotel. For an extended stay hotel you should NOT have, limited TV channels or "pay per day" internet access. You SHOULD have better than basic cable, internet access, a pool, 24 hour front desk, small store with basic supplies and adequate laundry facilities for guests. That's just my opinion and what I would look for. On the plus side, I did not feel the location was compromising with respects to safety but that is hard to tell.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 12, 2007

We got accomodations for 2 adults and when we got there, the bed (which they insisted was queen) was about the same size as a standard double bed - not large enough for 2 people unless you don't want to turn over. They let us upgrade the next morning as a "gift" supposedly moving their future reservations to our room but it cost an additional $10 per night for their consideration.

Stayed: April 2007
A TripAdvisor Member
Here
Reviewed June 29, 2006

Rooms were just OK. Staff was just OK. No swimming pool. It costs $1 to wash your clothes and $1 to dry. No one on duty from 11PM till the morning. Not much good to say about this hotel.
Make sure if you are staying here you are willing to part with your vehicle. My motorcycle was stolen from this parking lot and I was told there have been other cases of vandalism here. This hotel insurance WILL NOTCOVER YOUR LOSS!!!!
I think the hotel is terrible but hey, you’re only reading the opinion of one man. Stay there if you want but don't cry if anything you own is vandalized or stolen. You were fore warned!

• Stayed: June 2006, traveled on business