“Excellent Stay!”

Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in O'Fallon
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

The room was very clean and well kept. I liked the little kitchen area with a refrigerator, microwave, and stove. Overall a great experience at a good price. The hotel is also close to restaurants and shopping. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Siwasher1993
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. We are pleased that we were able to provide a clean and comfortable room during your stay. The entire staff at our hotel strives to provide friendly service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings. It is so rewarding to know that we were able to do that for you.

Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I booked this for one a night stay with my wife as we were driving back through on Priceline. The reviews marketed it as a great hotel with good accommodations. But, do not trust the reviews on this one. Upon going to our room it reeked of smoke and marijuana. I immediately called the front desk to see if this room was for sure non-smoking as I suffer from terrible allergies and asthma. She assured me it was, but the smoke was from the rooms above us and to turn on the bathroom vent. We did that and also opened a window. The response I got was like, yeah we know it smells like smoke even though its a non-smoking room but we can't do anything about it. We ended up opening a window and I took pictures of several burn marks in the carpet. Corporate needs to seriously invest in these rooms if they're going to market them as non-smoking. Will never be staying at this chain again.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank jtpump
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. The situation you described regarding the smoke smell in your non-smoking room is truly regrettable. I am working with our housekeeping staff now to ensure this is removed from the room as soon as possible. As well, please know, we do not condone illegal activity of any kind. Due to that, we take your comments very seriously and will take action as needed.

Please feel free to contact me directly, at ofl@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. I assure you that this was an isolated incident and would appreciate that you would try our hotel in the future. Thank you.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

If you are looking for a great basic hotel this is it. The kitchen is always a plus when staying long term. Location is about 20 minutes from downtown St Louis with shopping close by if you do not want to drive that far. They need to provide better internet, they want to charge for anything above the "lite" version. They also need to provide free laundry if they really want to compete with other extended stay hotels (Candlewood). All in all it is a good choice and the price is right!

Room Tip: Corner rooms are the best with double windows. Staff was great in moving me to one as soon as possi...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank glendale215
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We only stayed here one night on our way to our final destination. The front desk people were really nice. The rate was great. It is conveniently located right off the interstate. The king bed was comfortable. We didn't have time to take use of the kitchenette. It would have been handy for leftovers or a light meal. It was very quiet and I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Higher floors are always quieter. I stay on the top whenever possible.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank deegeegirl
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hotel and the entire staff during your stay. As well, that you enjoyed the kitchen and bedding in your room.

We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to the area. Thank you again for you review

Reviewed May 7, 2013

It's a bare-bones place, as advertised. Good sized
Room. Kitchen is a nice feature. Location is fantastic.
All said, if you are looking for a simple place, this is it. Otherwise, spend the extra $20 for a few more amenities.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Brad S
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Brad - Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are pleased that we were able to provide a clean and comfortable room for you to enjoy during your stay. The entire staff strives to provide friendly service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings. It is so rewarding to know that we were able to do that for you.

We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Awesome.............Room was excellent, the employees were spectacular, and the price was great. Extremely clean, safe, quiet and it just felt like being at home. I actually will miss being there. Everyone at the front dest was friendly and accomodating, the cleaning was always perfect and even the maintenance workers were friendly and was always doing a top job. Whatever I needed wasalways there for me and Dana does an exceptional job of making sure that the guest there are well taken care of. This will be the only hotel I will choose to stay in and the only hotel i will advise others to use. The word Awesome for this hotel is actually an understatement.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Tawana - It is so rewarding to read that you had an awesome stay with us. Thank you for your positive review. It means so much when we have made not only your stay away from home pleasurable, but we have truly made you a part of our "Extended Stay Family".

Thank you for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

So usually my job sends me to MO or Southern, IL often. I stayed here the 1st time and LOVED IT! The front desk staff are pleasant, helpful and friendly! Customer service AT IT"S BEST! I have been back several times since and is ALWAYS.....CLEAN, QUIET (EVEN BY THE ELEVATORS) AND STAFF IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE! I'm on my way back tomorrow actually! KUDOS TO THE LADIES AT EXTENDED STAY O'FALLON, IL!

Only thing missing is the work out room!

Room Tip: 2nd floor .....middle rooms are the best
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you have chosen us to be your 2nd Home. There is no better compliment and this makes our staff thrilled to know that we have made you feel that way. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you "Home".