“Wonderful Sleep” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in O'Fallon
Union, South Carolina
“Wonderful Sleep”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

I stayed here while traveling to MO and back. I chose this hotel because I never go wrong with Choice Hotels. The reviews were great on here and rightfully so. Kate was working the front desk and she was super!! She was very nice, and helped me with getting change for the vending machine and hooked me up with some toothpaste since I forgot mine. The room was very clean and the bed was wonderful to lay in. Especially since I had been on the road for almost 24 hrs. If back in the area, this will be my first "choice" for a hotel!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Heath J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Overland Park, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

We have recently found some newer Sleep Inn locations that provide a level of service similar to Comfort Suites. Same breakfast items, lots of pillows, and pillow top beds. Good selection of O'Fallon restaurants about a mile down the street.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Gamacawa
CT
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

Not new, but generally clean and well-maintained. Fast Internet, nice mattress and bedding. Quiet heat/air condition. Friendly staff. Slightly nicer breakfast than ordinary Sleep Inn. Convenient location, easy parking, and nearby restaurants...…..

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank Dave4_-_3W
Pembroke Pines, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

First off, we saw a really cheap room offer in the magazine at a gas stop. Called and it was only available for one of the two days we requested. NEVER thought it would have a micro wave and frig in room AND a good sized SWIMMING POOL--indoors-It was all wonderful; even the full breakfast. We were truly blessed with this place to sleep--even the king-size bed was of high quality and firm just like we like.

Room Tip: The hotel is such a swell deal and so high class for this price, that I would take any room availabl...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank mona6319
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

We needed a place to stop for the night and decided to stay here as the price was right. We were very impressed with the hotel. The rooms were small, but beautifully decorated. The beds were the best hotel beds we have ever slept on. The hotel was great and the staff were very nice. The breakfast was average--nothing special, but fine. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank mom2cars
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

We've stayed at Sleep Inns before so we thought we'd give this a try and it was a good stay. The hotel is clean and updated with modern decor and fixtures. Rooms are good size and the one we stayed in had a king size bed. It also had a fridge and microwave and new flat panel tv.

Breakfast was good and included waffles, eggs, sausage, cereal, toast and bagels, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, and juice/coffee. I went for breakfast at 9:30 (it closes at 10) and feared there would be nothing left. But they were actually still bringing fresh food out.

The staff was friendly and I got several hellos from them. My only complaint would be that the room did not get cold enough. I set the thermostat for 60 but there's no way it got below 68.

Other than that it was a good place to stay and I would return again if I found myself in this area. The hotel is in a decent area with lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. It's also close to the highway without hearing lots of highway noise.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bigthumbz73
Berea, KY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

The check in was very bland. The check in guy was dealing with a guest before us that insisted that he had was being overcharged and was upset and the check in guy was saying that he would have to pay up and could request a refund from the manager in a few days and this went on for ten minutes or better. When he got to us he was still upset and sort of gave us the fast pass speech about the place that you get from the airline stewardess before a flight on emergency procedures trying to get rid of us as quickly as possible. Lots of noise during the evening though it did settle down about midnight some. Breakfast was pretty much gone when I got down there (at 8:30am) and I had to go to the front desk guy to get him to heat up some eggs and get some milk for the pitcher which was empty. When I was about done eating a lady shows up to work the breakfast area and cleaned up a bit. I don't know if she was housekeeping or was a missing breakfast hostess. There was no salt or pepper when requested by another guest and the front desk guy who had to come over to take care of my earlier request said that people kept stealing the shakers and there was none. I went to my truck and got some salt I kept in a cup holder and gave it to the other guest. Therefore, check in wasn't great, but OK. There was a couple of thugs hanging around outside in the parking lot that night when we arrived and I was thankfully able to park my truck under my window and watch it every so often. The room was very clean with the furniture being scuffed up some. The bathroom was very clean, but, my wife slipped in the shower and when she went to grab for the door it swung outward. She has a bad back and luckily didn't fall down in there. There was no handle in shower for safety. The ice maker wasn't working third floor and we went to the second floor for ice. Breakfast service wasn't impressive, but, the food was OK. The price I paid for the room was very good and made up for some of the lacking service during our stay. Hotel is on north side of I-64 at stoplight on the left.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family