Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis O'Fallon, IL
Sleep Inn(O'Fallon)
$94
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot dogshappy hourfree drinksevening foodfavorite hotelindoor outdoor poolcheck in was a breezedining areahot foodour room was spaciousscott afbnext morningvery nice hotelup to dateparking lotst louisshower head
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Our first trip to O'Fallon and Lebanon, IL Playing college baseball at nearby McKendry College so this was the teams hotel. This was a great hotel. Reasonably priced. Nice amenities. Dinner and breakfast buffets, drinks. I actually don't know how they do it for the prices they charged. This is a step above the Holiday Inn we normally search for but at the same price point. A lot of families with little kids though. But with the offer I can see why. The staff kept it very organized and handled it well. No problems or issues. And they allow pets. The hotel was conveniently located near I-64 and had restaurants, shopping nearby. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Yet another great Drury Inn! This is a newer property, and like most of the Drury Inns, is another great one. Very large, well appointed, clean, and comfortable. And, of course, extremely busy. The hotel was full the night that we stayed there, but we didn't hear any noise from the other rooms. The staff was very friendly, and the rooms very clean. My only complaint with this hotel is somewhat superficial, but still annoying - the coffee. It was pretty nasty, and they only had powdered creamer. But if that's my biggest complaint, then I'm having a good day. I thought this was a great hotel and would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This was our first stay at a Drury Inn and it is now my new favorite hotel. We were traveling to Ft. Leavenworth, KS from Georgia and this was our stopping point for the day. Chose this hotel because of it's location and it is pet friendly as we had our small dog traveling with us. The lobby, room, and all common areas were super nice. The beds were very comfortable. Customer service by front desk staff was excellent. The 5:30 Kickback was nice along with a good breakfast the next morning. If in the area I would recommend "Shooters" for dinner which is only a couple of miles away. The fried ribs and green beans are not to be missed! The front desk can give you a map to the restaurant.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We just spent two nights at the O'Fallon Drury Inn and we were very pleased. My family has stayed there many times and we are always pleased by the service, cleanliness, location, and quality of the breakfast.Our room was clean and comfortable, and the fitness center was in good condition with excellent equipment. . We will definitely be returning to the Drury.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

This is our first stay at a Drury Inn and we LOVED it! What a great value, to have a beautiful, spacious room, a dinner mini-buffet, and breakfast provided! My kids were thrilled with the indoor/outdoor pool and the free popcorn and pop they could enjoy throughout the night. I was very pleased with all those offerings, as well as the very professional front desk staff and the location - safe and central. It took just a short drive to get to the Arch the next morning. There is also a Target across the road, in a shopping/restaurant area. Wish we traveled to the St. Louis area more often, so I'd have an excuse to return soon!

Room Tip: We were on the seventh floor, near the elevators, and the room was still quiet. No complaints, aside from slow elevators. That may have been due to the hotel being VERY full, with MANY families/children (which makes it even more amazing, how quiet our room was)!