On a business trip to St.Louis and needed a place to stay on the East side.
This is one of two Drury properties, East of St.Louis on I-64 this one is at exit 16, and there is another Drury @ exit 12 .
Both are Drury's = Both are good values for the $.
I had not stayed here before, but would again any time I travel near here.
This is not a full service hotel......
By that I mean : local calls are Free!
Parking is free!
Wi-Fi is Free!
You get 1 hr. of free long distance every night.
You are invited to the manager's reception every night 5:30-7:00pm. For snacks & complementary drinks.
Coffee & sodas 24 /7 also Free!
Breakfast, a real good one, with lots of choices, yea! Free too!
Rooms, clean & comfy, a free workout gym & pool.
Every Drury I have ever stayed in is like this!
Drury ! Please don't ever become a "Full Service" Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traveling to downtown St. Louis? Stay at Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis O'Fallon, IL Located on the Illinois side of the Mississippi River, it's only a 20-minute drive downtown via I-64. Our hotel is near Shiloh and Scott Air Force Base, and a short drive to Belleville. Enjoy a free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis O'Fallon, IL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites o`Fallon
- Drury Inn & Suites o`Fallon Hotel o`Fallon
- Drury Inn o Fallon
- Drury O'fallon
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis O'Fallon, IL