“Nice property”

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis O'Fallon, IL
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in O'Fallon
Reviewed February 8, 2013

This is a very nice hotel and for the money you get hot breakfast in the morning and hot food and drinks in the evening. If you make use of this opportunity it is a real bargain. The only thing I would like to see in the king bedded room is another sink. There is a small refrigerator and microwave in the room. Bathroom size if adequate and the lighting is really good.

Room Tip: Ask for an end room and if possible not on the interstate side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 27, 2013

On our way back home to MD from Fort Riley, KS area (1200 miles), we split our trip into 4 days and 3 nights. Our party included myself, my husband, my daughter and son-in-law and their dog. We were limited in hotel choices because of the dog, but Drury Inn & Suites takes dogs with no additional charge. My husband has stayed at other Drury Inn & Suites before while on business, but I haven't.
We were not disappointed. It is a newer hotel, and everything was in tip top shape from the beds, bedding, furniture in rooms and common rooms, etc. Every afternoon at 5:30PM they have a "Happy Hour" type event where they put out food and you get a drink ticket good for 3 alcoholic beverages/beer/wine per guest!! One night they had hot dogs and the fixins, mac & cheese, salad, veggies and dip, etc. and the next night they had Tysons chicken tenderloins, mac & cheese, salad, etc. It actually saved us a lot of money, not having to go out to dinner each night.
Breakfast each morning was delicious and quite a nice variety, from scrambled eggs, bacon, home fries and biscuits & gravy to cereals, waffles, bagels, etc, with coffee, tea and juices to go with it. Very filling when you have a whole day of driving ahead of you!
Our room was a deluxe, and had plenty of extra room for the dog's bed and four people's suitcases and asst'd belongings! Every employee that we ran into was extremely friendly and very helpful. The location was okay - great in the case that it was right off I-64 South, but it was a bit of a drive off of I-70. There is a nice shopping plaza across the street with Target, World Market, St. Louis Bread Co (parent co of Panera Bread) and other well known stores/restaurants/. I would highly recommend this particular inn to anyone that is looking for a moderately priced inn/hotel with wonderful amenities!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I recently retired from the US Air Force and had many family members visiting from out of town. I contacted several of the local hotels to discuss a group rate and was surprised that the Drury was able to accomodate me better than the others. I won't go into the details, but let's just say that I stopped looking after talking with the Drury manager. She was very helpful and all of my family members enjoyed the stay. The hotel staff took great care of them and ensured that my retirement was not too costly for them to visit. Thank you Drury.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

We have stayed here previously and enjoyed our stay. They are very accommodating and work to make it a good stay. We travelled w a small dog and they welcomed him. Overall it was a great stay and will stay here again. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Friendly people, Very Clean and well styled room. Nice and quiet! The breakfast was good. The lobby was clean as well as the dining area. Shower was nie and HOT, just the way I ike it! Floors were a stone/marble type of tile.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2012

This place is perfect. I drove around searching lots of hotels on my phone and kept coming back to this place! It is very clean, very friendly, and a great location. On top of that, I was given a junior suite for only a few dollars more than a regular room, the room had everything I needed, and there's free food that tastes good!!! I literally walked in with nothing and was provided everything I needed and a full belly for dinner and breakfast! For breakfast theres even a host in a suit and tie moving feverishly and enthusiastically to make everything for you perfect. Perfect experience. Love this hotel!!!

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I shied away from Drury Inn hotels for years because of a negative experience I had about ten years ago. Well, this hotel was highly rated on Trip Advisor and so I thought I'd give it a try. What a great experience! The bed was comfortable; it had REAL pillows (not the postage-stamp-size flat-as-a-pancake-as-soon-as-you-lie-on-them things I am seeing routinely at hotels in the Marriott, Hilton, and Holiday Inn chains) and a REAL blanket (not a quilt or quilt-like cover, which ends up being way too hot during the night). The shower head was good and the room was quiet. The breakfast was typical but the happy hour in the evening was a full meal -- salad, soup (that tasted homemade, though I doubt it was), hot dogs, chicken fingers, mac and cheese, baked potatoes, chips. Was it gourmet? No, but for the price (free) it was great. My only concern is that the carpet could have used better vacuuming along the baseboard and in the closet, and the bath towels were thin and harsh. I will stay here again when back in the area on business, and I will check out other (newer) Drury's when I travel elsewhere.

Room Tip: Every time I got off the elevator I heard a loud bang that seemed to sound off every 15-20 seconds...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near O'Fallon
Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Shiloh/O’Fallon
La Quinta Inn & Suites O'Fallon, IL - St. Louis
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O'Fallon
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fairview Heights
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fai...
#1 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Shiloh / O'Fallon
Baymont Inn and Suites Ofallon ST. Louis Area

Been to Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis O'Fallon, IL? Share your experiences!