“Cool place, good food”

Shooters Bar & BBQ
Ranked #7 of 96 Restaurants in O'Fallon
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Columbia, Illinois
“Cool place, good food”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Pleasantly surprised that a place just down the street can have some good BBQ. I'm not necessarily a sauce guy, but my 2 year-old definitely approved. That brings me to my first point... I was a little leary of taking my son into a "bar" but no longer - we've been back since.

Good menu items, something for me, my wife and my kiddo. Good smoked bologna sandwich, good sides (try the corn, you won't be dissapointed) and pretty good specials. Nice to have a local joint to support that I can even walk to in nice weather.

All in all, a good little sports bar and grill where you don't have to order from a menu consisting of pizza, wings or something that just came out of the deep fryer.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank JoshB234

illinois
“Great sports bar.”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

The food is fantastic (pulled pork nachos and ribs especially) you sometimes have to wait a bit to get it. Good selection of beers and always crowded. It will be loud so don't go there if you want a quiet conversation with someone.

• Visited November 2012
O'Fallon, Illinois
“Good BBQ and cold Beer”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Its one of my favorite places to eat BBQ neat old hardware store turned into a sports bar and BBQ place. Try the deep fried ribs there awesome.

Visited December 2012
“Excellent wings”
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Came here to watch Monday Night Football. Numerous tv screens with several different games on. Good selection of beer and bar type food. I had the wings, which were very good. Can't wait to come back and try the BBQ, everyone says its excellent.

O'Fallon, Illinois
“best pulled pork and baked beans”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My husband and I both order the pulled pork sandwiches at this sports bar. The sandwich came with two sides and I must say that the baked beans were the best. The pork was very tender. A variety of bar-b-que sauces are available at the table to lather on the meat. Prices were very reasonable.

Visited August 2012