“Great evening”

Bella Milano
Ranked #2 of 96 Restaurants in O'Fallon
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary, Fusion
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Bella Milano is contemporary Italian with old world flavor. We feature seasonal menus to ensure our guests enjoy the best of the season. Enjoy Bella Milano favorites such as bruschetta, toasted ravioli, Milano Salad, handmade brick-oven pizzas, pastas, seafood, steak, Chicken Parmigiano, and more. We have a children's menu, a gluten free menu, and offer catering, an all-seasons patio, and private dining for up to 60 guests.
Belleville, Illinois, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great evening”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I took the whole family there recently for my mother's birthday. From the teenagers to the senior citizens, everyone had a great evening. It's a classy, but not stuffy atmosphere - not at all like the chain Italian restaurants. The teens liked the pizzas while the rest of us really enjoyed the pasta. I really love the Italian salad and the bread before dinner, too! The service is very attentive and we never had to wait for anything. Because the servings are large, we even had some to take home for lunch the next day!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Kimberly R

Red Bud, Illinois
“Great Italian!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Great food, drink and atmosphere. Mondays are $5 martini and appetizer days. Very good martinis. Very good pasta and red sauce.

Zama, Japan
“Pretty good Italian”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This place was nice, and had good food. The portions were huge, and I was able to take some home for lunch the next day. I was expecting a bit more "authenticity", like maybe some specials that strayed from the normal, tomato sauce and noodles, but overall it was pretty good.

Visited February 2013
st. louis, MO
“Unmet expectations”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Sadly my expectations were not met--the menu sounds much better than what you actually get. My pasta sauce was weak ( I told a friend it tasted like cream of mushroom soup more than a white sauce) and the steak was not cooked properly. Its never good when the best part of your meal is the brocollini and bread dipped in olive oil! Its harsh, but true. Made my own Italian dinner the night after for less money. Staff was decent though. Maybe it was the night I went but I'm not in any hurry to return.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank vegaslady1107
Fairfax Station, Virginia
“Italian”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Overall, I thought it was a little pricey. The menu had enough variation and the wine selection was decent.

Visited March 2013