“Jacuzzi Suite was Amazing, 3 Televisions in the Room and Comfortable Bed.”

Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Shiloh/O’Fallon
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in O'Fallon
Kirkwood, Missouri
“Jacuzzi Suite was Amazing, 3 Televisions in the Room and Comfortable Bed.”
Reviewed November 26, 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn on Saturday, November 13, 2010. It was a wonderful retreat from our busy lives. We checked in and were able to upgrade to the Jacuzzi Suite. It was a beautiful room with 3 televisions and the Jacuzzi room was simply amazing! I had no idea this hotel had such nice rooms available. We had breakfast in the restaurant the following morning. It was a substantial buffet with a chef to prepare omelets and the like. Overall we had a great romantic getaway and thoroughly enjoyed the Hilton. Great staff and very nice accommodations.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jackwier

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Chicago, IL
Reviewed November 8, 2010

We were here for a soccer tournament. We had booked 15 rooms for the team and their parents. We checked in at 1pm on Saturday but our room was not ready. So we went and had some lunch across the street, there were lots of choices, and then came back.

A room with two queens was still not available, so the front desk offered us a King room with a a roll a way. That would be great. My daughter does not like sleeping in the same bed with anyone, so this was a nice way to deal with it. We took our luggage upstairs and as we got up to the room our phone was ringing and it was the front desk telling me that they did not have any more roll a ways'.

Wish she would have told me that before I made the decision. But after about 15 minutes, I called back down and said that we would wait for a double queen. She checked again and there was one clean. WooHoo! Without even asking, the front desk sent up an employee with our new keys and he very kindly escorted us to our new room, just one floor up. Loved the service. He was pleasant and chatty.

I felt that the rooms were the cleanest rooms I had ever been in. Very impressive. Marble tops in the bathroom and a lovely stand alone beverage bar with the coffee maker and cups, etc on it and the small fridge below. Larger than average shampoo/conditioner, etc. Nice chair with ottoman to sit in and relax. TV was large and flat screen. Easy to use control.

Have to say that the beds were so comfortable. They had an adjustment knob on the side that allowed you to adjust the firmness. That and the duvet and I was out for the count.

We were there over daylight savings time and the clocks even adjusted themselves! Easy to set alarm clock with 3 steps written right on the front of the clock. could not be easier to use.

Breakfast...I was very impressed with the breakfast. It was CROWDED with soccer families and players. Yet the kitchen did a great job of handling all of the special orders and keeping the food area stocked. Employee's always had a smile and asked if you needed anything. I really enjoyed the selection. Very comfortable seating. Great coffee.

This hotel is in a nice area. Just across the way are a variety of eateries....shopping and other hotels. Very easy to get on and off the expressway.

We will be back next year!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Alexandria, VA
Reviewed October 16, 2010

Great Hilton Garden Inn. Friendly/effective staff (front desk/bistro and general hotel staff). Room was large and clean. Common areas clean and appealing. Has evening room service. Breakfast buffet, plus made-to-order eggs, dinner and bar in a clean/modern bistro. Comfortable bed. Lots of places to eat/target/grocery store on the same exit (but on the other side which makes this Inn quiet and less traffic loaded) Really nice stay, especially for a large chain hotel.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Midwest
Reviewed September 6, 2010

This is one of the best in the Hilton System.....Jacklyn the Asst Manager of hotel is very friendly, knowing her guests by name, even coming to visit as they dine. Hotel rooms very new and comfy, amenties great....location great....people great.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed September 1, 2010

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the adjoining conference center, so we stayed in the jacuzzi suite the night of our wedding (many of our guests stayed at the hotel, too). I was very impressed with what a nice hotel it was, but even more impressive was the excellent service. Every single staff member who we encountered had a positive, friendly attitude and they always aimed to please. Many of our guests said the same thing – top-notch service.

Although the hotel is a few years old, it still feels brand new. It’s really well-maintained both inside and out. The lobby area has a fireplace (which I was surprised to see on in hot and humid August!) and plenty of comfy seating, which was a good thing because with another wedding at the same hotel that weekend, people were constantly gathering in that area.

Our suite was incredibly spacious and well laid-out. The living room had a sofa, chair, a few tables, plus a good-sized desk and chair. Adjacent to the bathroom was a wet bar, and the bedroom was set back separately from the rest of the room. Off of the bedroom was another room—surprisingly large—with the jacuzzi. We were on the 3rd of four floors but luckily there were no noise issues.

Our rate included a hot breakfast and there was a good selection each morning, the usual suspects—eggs, made-to-order omelets, bacon and sausage, bagels/muffins/bread, etc. Restaurant staff was friendly and efficient.

I typically stay with family when I’m in the area, but if I ever have a need to stay at a hotel, this is definitely where I’d stay.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Chicago
Reviewed August 25, 2010

This is my favorite spot when I visit my family in St. Louis/Southern IL. The hotel is consistently good. I like the Garden Inn brand in general, but this one is like a home away from home, as I see a lot of the same faces of the employees when I visit down there. I appreciate knowing when I stay there I will be in good hands. Also, It is easy access of the interstate, but not so close you hear the roar of traffic.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled solo
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed August 17, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for a week as part of a conference in the attached conference center. I found the hotel and rooms to be very clean and the staff very good as well. We were given complimentary breakfast in the restaurant during our stay which really saved a lot of money. The hotel is located in an area with a lot of surrounding restaurant choices. The hotel is newer and still has that appearance. We utilized the hotel bar several nights, which seemed to be the only unorganized aspect that I encountered during my time there. The bartenders had poor service despite the crowd only being 5-10 people at a time. The bar was certainly expensive. I would recommend this hotel to anyone again.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near O'Fallon
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis O'Fallon, IL
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O'Fallon
La Quinta Inn & Suites O'Fallon, IL - St. Louis
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Shiloh / O'Fallon
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#6 of 12 in O'Fallon
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fairview Heights
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fai...
#1 of 10 in Fairview Heights

Been to Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Shiloh/O’Fallon? Share your experiences!