“Very nice stay”

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in O'Fallon
Independence, KY, United States
“Very nice stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

Hotel is newer, clean, great staff. I enjoyed the two night stay. I had a suite which exceeded my expectations. Attended business meetings here as well. Accomodations were very nice and all needs were met.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
OFallon, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Great stay for my wife and I. Hotel was very pleasant and room/pool were extremely nice. Wedding party was very noisy during night; however, hotel staff promptly broke up the crowds. I'd stay here again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

We normally stay at the Drury Inn but opted to try this property on our latest trip to O'Fallon. Parking is convenient, hotel is clean and bed/bathroom very comfortable. Blackout curtains are fantastic and room is very comfortable. Free coffee in the morning and staff is friendly and nice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Heyworth, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area! We had a double deluxe room with a view of the water and walkway We were attending an event in St. Louis so my only complaint would be the next time we stay I would like to be able to spend more time near and in the hotel! Also, no continental breakfast.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

This place met my needs, including having a fridge which is not that common anymore.

My one disappointment was that I didn't find out that the pool was closed until after I checked in and saw a sign in the elevator. Since a pool is listed as a feature, I think they should have mentioned it would be closed for ten days when I booked the room on line. At the very least, the desk clerk should have informed me when I checked in.

• Stayed September 2013
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

I was very pleased with my stay. My niece had her wedding reception right next door and it was very convenient. The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. The morning breakfast was exceptional. This hotel is run well and true to Hilton standards. The pool was closed for renovation the weekend we were there.

West Point, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

The rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable and the breakfast was great. What I like most of all was the fact that the staff were very friendly and patient considering the fact there were a lot of us there for a family reunion. As you can imagine, there was traffic through the lobby day and night. There were children everywhere. And they handled it quite well.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near O'Fallon
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis O'Fallon, IL
La Quinta Inn & Suites O'Fallon, IL - St. Louis
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O'Fallon
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Shiloh / O'Fallon
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#6 of 12 in O'Fallon
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fairview Heights
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fai...
#1 of 10 in Fairview Heights

Been to Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Shiloh/O’Fallon? Share your experiences!