“Great Stay!!”

Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Shiloh/O’Fallon
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in O'Fallon
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We stay here every time we come to visit my family and they are always very welcoming. Especially the front desk staff! They are also right off the interstate and close to everything we need to get to. Lots of food places and target is just down the street. I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We're delighted we get to be a part of your trip when you're visiting family! We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back and until then, safe travels!

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Stayed with my wife on our anniversary.....awesome stay from the time we first set foot in the lobby. Room was clean, spacious, breakfast was awesome much better than your typical hotel food and the staff was very friendly, will stay again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tony S
nsheridan, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Shiloh/O’Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2012

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and a happy belated anniversary to you! We're delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and truly hope we have the chance to celebrate your next anniversary with you as well!

Reviewed May 4, 2012

We travelled to the St Louis area for personal reasons and the stay at this Hotel attributed to our wonderful time. The rooms were clean, the staff friendly and helpful and the breakfast great!

If I was to express any concerns it would be that 5 mins after we arrived tornado warning sirens rang outside but there was no alarm system to inform the patrons inside. A client did tell the receptionist and yet she seemed unperturbed by the threat and didn't do anything. I have never been near a tornado and the lack of in-house warnings was of great concern to me.The room didn't even tell me what to do if we were in immediate danger.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Donna M

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We truly appreciate your comments and hope we have the chance to welcome you back. Our in-room information is currently at the printers for all of the necessary updates too so our guests will be better informed when experiencing the crazy midwest weather!

Reviewed April 26, 2012

This Hilton Garden Inn is the same as all the other HGI's. The service was excellent and the rooms impeccable. The restaurant food and staff was above average. I wish they were open for lunch. My only complaint was the internet service in the hotel. As a conference hotel (Regency Conference Center is next door), I expected a much more reliable internet service. Since I travel on business, I depend on the internet connection to be stable and semi-fast. During the day, the ping speeds averaged 200ms through speedtest website. However, at night, the pings were 700MS-2000ms from 7-12PM each night. I never received download speeds higher than .5M at any point during the stay. This created a significant issue since I was trying to coordinate business activities at night over the internet.

2  Thank razorbackshelley
Reviewed April 26, 2012

1  Thank razorbackshelley
John W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Shiloh/O’Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2012

Appreicate you staying with us during your recent conference. The poor wireless reception you encountered during your stay was troublesome to hear. We have increased the bandwidth and have received positive reponse generally. I have contacted our IT department to help improve the HSIA through out the property and hopefully on your next visit you will find the speed to be at the same high level as you mention you found the rest of the hotel and conference center.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

This is a newer hotel, the staff is great, say hi to Bob and Star in the "American Grill". Some of the chefs are really good, and the food prices are about the same as any other restaurant. The beer is a little much but on Wednesday the give you three tickets for free drinks. The Rooms are not bad, I had room 335 which was OK, but my friend had room 304 which was much better then mine, more room, a couch etc.

If you can get the free breakfast, its pretty good, fresh eggs good omelets, fresh bacon, etc. It is almost worth the ten dollars they will charge you if your not a Hilton Honors member.

This hotel does fill up, so book a room as far out as you can, the will give government rates, with ID.

very nice feature is this hotel has a waking track around a large pond, great for people who hate treadmills.

Room Tip: Book early this hotel fills up quickly, St. Louis is only a 20 minutes away.
1  Thank RyanS1

Thank you for choosing HGI O'Fallon, IL when in the area. I agree that both Bob and Starr are super stars and they both get many positive comments from our many loyal guests. It is true that we are a very popular lodging choice on the east side of St. Louis and we do sell out, so booking early is always a good recommendation. Again thank you for your visit and kind works, I have passed your Kudos along to Starr and Bob.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

While I requested a quiet room, the only room they were able to find faces the highway. It is extraordinarily noisy all night long. The clerk said my preferences were clearly for a quiet room but somehow someone decided to put me on the noisy side instead. oh well, no sleep.....if you are going to stay, insist on what they call a lake-side room. and then hope they honor the request. I personally will stay another hotel in my future travel to this area

Room Tip: beg for a quiet room (lake-side), but don't trust you will get one
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank reviewer613
Also consider these accommodations in or near O'Fallon
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis O'Fallon, IL
La Quinta Inn & Suites O'Fallon, IL - St. Louis
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, O'Fallon, IL
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fairview Heights
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fai...
#1 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Baymont Inn and Suites Ofallon ST. Louis Area
Candlewood Suites O'Fallon
Candlewood Suites O'Fallon
#10 of 12 in O'Fallon

Been to Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Shiloh/O’Fallon? Share your experiences!