“Can't find a better deal than this anywhere in the area!”

Super 8 Chicago Northlake O'Hare South
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Northlake
Reviewed December 14, 2010

My stay at the Super 8 Northlake O'Hare South Hotel was a very pleasant experience. I did not have one single problem and to my suprise, I was very impressed! The rate was very reasonable and considering the cost, I didn't really expect to have the level of service and cleanliness as I did. Based on my experiences at other hotels in the past were I was quoted near the same rate, this hotel if far more superior for the same price. The shuttle service offered from O'Hare Airport to the hotel was comfortable and arrived quickly, the hotel desk clerk greeted me with a friendly smile, was able to get me checked into my room promptly and scheduled my departure shuttle for the following day. In the morning, I received my wake up call exactly as I had requested and before heading back to the airport, I was able to enjoy a complimentary breakfast while reading the newspaper. This hotel has a very warming atmosphere and perfect for a good nights sleep on these cold, dreary nights. The next time I am in town, I certainly know where I will be staying again. Thank you.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
harvard100, General Manager at Super 8 Chicago Northlake O'Hare South, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2010

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your comment. I am glad you have enjoyed your stay at Super 8 Northlake and I am looking forward to having you here as our guest soon. Maria Wolanin - General Manager

Reviewed October 12, 2010

we were extremely pleased with our stay at the super 8 in northlake, illinois. when we entered the lobby we were greeted by a very professional and warm young lady who helped us quickly to get our room. the room itself was very, very nice and comfortable. the breakfast in the morning was light and just what we needed. at checkout, again your staff member was very polite.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
harvard100, General Manager at Super 8 Chicago Northlake O'Hare South, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2010

I would like to thank you for choosing our Super 8 Northlake hotel for your stay. I am glad that you have enjoyed staying with us and that you have taken advantage of our complimentary breakfast. I will be forwarding your kind comments to our Front Desk staff. Thank you again and I am looking forward to having you as a guest in the future. Maria Wolanin - General Manager

Reviewed October 10, 2010

I am a terrible procrastinator and decided to leave things in the hands of fate as far as getting a room in Chicago-I had a flight that left in the middle of the day...long story short, after a train ride and a trip on the Blue Line, I ended up in O'Hare well after midnight, wondering what hotel would work for me...after picking this one out of the tons of other hotels, the wonderful Monica answered the phone and told me the shuttle was already there, and called me back on my cell to make sure I was able to find Robert, who was a doll. The hotel was CLEAN, comfortable, and as a woman traveling alone, a very important point-safe. Some say it's not a safe neighborhood, but I slept like a baby, even on the first floor.

Congrats to general manager Maria, you are doing a wonderful job, please keep up the good work. If I have to stay in Chicago again, I know exactly where I'll be going.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
harvard100, General Manager at Super 8 Chicago Northlake O'Hare South, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2010

Thank you for choosing Super 8 Northlake and thank you for your kind comments regarding our hotel and our staff. I am glad you have enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to having you here again in the future. Maria Wolanin - General Manager

Reviewed August 23, 2010

The room was comfortable and clean. The hotel staff very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FirstRambler
harvard100, General Manager at Super 8 Chicago Northlake O'Hare South, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2010

Thank you for choosing Super 8 Northlake O'Hare South for your leisure stay. We are glad you have enjoyed your visit and we thank you for your kind comments about our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Maria Wolanin - General Manager

Reviewed August 9, 2010

Hello I stayed 3 days in the Super 8 in Northlake. The hotel was a comfortable stay, with comfy beds. The room and bathroom was clean. The breakfast that was offered was your standard coffee, juice, tea, yogurt, bagels and pastries. It would have been great if they offered some fruit, otherwise it was really good. The hotel is clean and well maintained, it is close to the airport and about 20minutes driving to downtown chicago. The drive is comfortable and not filled with heavy traffic. There is a burlington coat factory, grocery store and various fast food restaurants within walking distance. The area is primarily industrial, which is safe. There is the Woodfield Mall within short driving distance. The mall is really nice with great shops. There is also an organic grocery store, right across street. The name is whole foods.

If you have a car this hotel is a very good price for your stay. Its great for 2 to 3 nights. The reviews that i have read so far are accurate.

PS. The wifi in the hotel worked really well

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank lovetotravel0202
harvard100, General Manager at Super 8 Chicago Northlake O'Hare South, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2010

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for these kind comments and suggestions. I am glad you have been able to enjoy both your stay at Super 8 Northlake and area attractions. We are looking forward to seeing you soon. Maria Wolanin - General Manager

Reviewed July 19, 2010

The room at this hotel was very nice. It was clean and smelled nice. I guess it used to be another brand of hotel. Our keys were for a Comfort Inn and the shuttle vans said Econo Lodge on them. The other Super 8 was closed on the same road I guess they just took over another hotel. Nothing happened while staying here, but I was sure to park my car in front of the lobby to give me some confidence of the night. If I had the choice again I would stay on the other side of the tracks.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jkifer
harvard100, General Manager at Super 8 Chicago Northlake O'Hare South, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2010

Thank you for your review. I am glad your stay at the Super 8 Northlake was satisfactory. I will forward your kind comments to our Housekeeping Department staff. Our location is by a main road with many businesses in the area, it proved to us a plus - we are so conveniently close to O'Hare International Airport, shopping centers and other businesses. Currently operating as a Super 8 hotel, we have been under different managements and names. Many customers remember our address, but still associate us with other brands ( to help them ease into transition, we decided to display old name for the time being ). Thank you again for your input, I appreciate you comments. Maria Wolanin - General Manager.

Reviewed June 29, 2010

This hotel is close to the airport but you do not hear the air traffic taking off or landing. The prices are below the other hotels near by and the place is very clean. They have a resturant attached so you dont have to leave to get a meal. This is by far the nicest Super 8 that I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank tristatelaundry
Also consider these accommodations in or near Northlake
Regal Inn Chicago-O'hare Airport Franklin Park
Super 8 Chicago/Rosemont/O'hare/SE
Candlewood Suites Chicago O'Hare
Best Western Plus O'Hare International South Hotel
Comfort Suites O'Hare
Comfort Suites O'Hare
#3 of 9 in Schiller Park
Best Western Plus Chicago Hillside

Been to Super 8 Chicago Northlake O'Hare South? Share your experiences!