“Best to skip the Landmark”
Review of The Landmark Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Landmark Inn
Ranked #24 of 124 Restaurants in Northbrook
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I know this has been around Northbrook a LONG time, but we have been there several times and have found the food to be greasy and overpriced -- for bar food! Good to grab a drink, but don't stay for a meal.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We have visited the Landmark several times over the years while visiting Northbrook. Great sports bar. Great diverse menu. Lots of Greek choices. Big portions, hot food, pleasant server. Our choices did not disappoint. The Reuben was quite special in that it was what a Reuben should be..crisp, cheesy, lots of corned beef. May be one of the best I've ordered. Lots of TV's, good beer choices, spacious seating. Great place in Northbrook.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Definitely go there for ice cream sundaes...don't try the calamari, I couldn't chew it. Trust me though, all was redeemed by the peanut buttercup brownie sundae.

Reviewed May 31, 2011

the only bad thing is the service I waited 2 hours for my food one tiem

Reviewed April 3, 2011

Great food,huge variety, extensive beer list, even has a patio. Owners and staff very friendly!