“Outstanding!”

Hilton Northbrook
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Northbrook
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

As a business traveler, I spend about 60 days per year in hotels. The Hilton-Northbrook is by far my favorite place to stay in the Chicago area. The staff are wonderful, the rooms are clean and comfortable, and the attention to detail can't be beat. Wonderful place!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

bobmsmith, Director Room Division at Hilton Northbrook, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Joy,
Good morning and thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found the hotel to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

It is always such a pleasure to have you stay with us.

Have a great summer 2014..

Hi from Frank, Steve, Shalimar, Gary, Daniele and the rest of the hotel team.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Stayed at this Hilton for 2 nights on business in April,2014. Very nice room overlooking the river/creek. Beautiful grounds and the hotel has all the amenities you would need. Restaurant was very good, however service was much too fast. Sometimes it is nice to take your time to eat dinner over a couple of hours and not having your main dinner come as you are still eating your appetizer! Frank's place very nice pub style bar. Bartenders very nice and friendly. Front desk staff very courteous and friendly and helpful with directions.
The beds very comfortable, the rooms clean. Would definately recommend to any business traveller ( well located and 10 minutes from airport). As well for family and vacationers.

Room Tip: overlooking the river/creek
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
bobmsmith, Director Room Division at Hilton Northbrook, responded to this review, May 10, 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found the hotel to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Have a great summer 2014
Suburban Area of Chicago, IL
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I've been coming here for over 7 years, and it's great for a getaway weekend. I enjoy the ambiance of the hotel, the food and beverages at Allgauer's are first rate, the rooms are quiet and comfortable, and I always enjoy the indoor pool and exercise facilities. The staff are friendly and professional, and many have remembered me and welcomed me back on later visits. This past weekend was no exception, and I was even given an upgrade on my room for no additional charge. I highly recommend the Northbrook Hilton!

Room Tip: The rooms overlooking the forest are especially nice (and even more so on higher floors).
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Have a great summer 2014..
Hanford, United States
Reviewed April 25, 2014

This is a first rate hotel. All accommodations are first class. Very good breakfast buffet and made to order omelets. Staff were quick to meet all of my needs and requests. Quiet rooms - did not even hear any of my neighbors in my entire 9 day stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

bobmsmith, Director Room Division at Hilton Northbrook, responded to this review, April 26, 2014

Have a great summer
Springfield Illinois
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I stayed only one night but was impressed with the facility. It is not a resort, it is a conference site and good place to be if you have to stay in the area. My room was spacious and full of amenities. The bed was great. The food was good and prices fair for the area.
I went to the hot tub in the pool area and it was one of the best ever. Better than some spas I have been in. Many jets at all different angles. However be careful on the pool deck as it was slippery. The gym is not huge but nice and was clean.

Room Tip: Pay the up charge to stay on or access the executive lounge. "Finger food" in the evening...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
bobmsmith, Director Room Division at Hilton Northbrook, responded to this review, May 8, 2014

Have a Great summer 2014..
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Reviewed April 23, 2014

This was our fourth time staying at the Hilton Chicago Northbrook. The entire experience from the time we walk in the door to the time we leave is always an amazing experience. Everyone from the bellman to housekeeping is always friendly & courteous, truly makes us feel at home. We can never get enough of Frank's Place & Allgauer's on the River. The Sunday Brunch & the Cheesecake are our favorites. The staff informed us that they make all of the deserts from scratch in house and that they have their own bakery that is separate from the main kitchen. Now I know why it is so good. I definitely would recommend this hotel and if your in the area you really need to stop in and try the food, I guarantee you will be amazed! Thanks again to the entire staff!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Have a Great summer 2014..

Thanks again for the amazing review...
Morgan Hill, United States
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Our family stayed at this hotel for my son's wedding. When we told them my son and his new bride would spend their honeymoon night at the hotel, they immediately upgraded their room to the Honeymoon Suite and included a cheese/fruit tray and bottle of wine in their room for no extra charge. It was such a nice treat for them!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Have a great summer
Also consider these accommodations in or near Northbrook
Renaissance Chicago North Shore Hotel
Crowne Plaza Hotel Chicago - Northbrook
Sheraton Chicago Northbrook Hotel
Courtyard Chicago Glenview/Northbrook
Embassy Suites North Shore / Deerfield
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Prospect Heights
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#1 of 2 in Prospect Heights

Been to Hilton Northbrook? Share your experiences!