Hilton Northbrook
$109
$170
$163
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsexecutive floorwest towerfrank's placebusiness tripnice restaurantbed was comfortableplenty of parkingshuttle serviceroom servicebusiness centerbreakfast buffetnice roomdowntown chicagofree parkingweddingmeetingbrunch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The Hilton Northbrook has several good things going for it. Good food for breakfast, Great Service from the front desk, nice bar for light dinner fare, Great Restaurant for a Real Sit-down Dinner.

I had to take care of some unplanned emergencies (putting out fires for my team at work) while I was there, and I was able to be more effective in my work because I had a solid team backing me up in my 'Home away from Home."

The room had ample space to work at my desk or relax after work, and when I needed a quick ride the airport, they had me covered with a reliable car service at a reasonable price available on demand within a short 15-20 min.

Thanks Hilton Staff - You've done it again!

Room Tip: Rooms with 'forest view' are preferred. Restaurant is excellent for dinner.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
bobmsmith, Director Room Division at Hilton Northbrook, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Hello,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write such a nice review

I will share your comments with our team at next weeks staff meeting

Have a Great 2013

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times for business meetings and have never been disappointed. It is well run and maintained, and the meeting rooms are welled prepared. The
staff are very nice and helpful. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
bobmsmith, Director Room Division at Hilton Northbrook, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Good afternoon and thank you for staying with us, we value your loyalty & patronage

I appreciate you taking the the time to give us such a good review

Have a Great 2013

Reviewed January 21, 2013

My wife and I travel to this location everytime we need to take a quick break and get some alone time in from the kids. This hotel is always nice, clean with comfortable rooms and the food is great. My only complaint is the service....we had a Romance Package with in room breakfast the next morning and the staff gave us the wrong vouchers upon arrival so that was a lot of back & forth hassel about what package was reserved and after dinner our trays from the night before were left at our door all night and never picked up. The following morning we were waiting for breakfast wondering why it had not came just to find out our menu request was never picked up. Just too many hassels for a "supposedly" relaxing break my wife and I needed. They dropped the ball too many times for me but I came back to give them another chance, but We won't be back for a long time. Tired of the same bland forest view rooms as well.

Room Tip: Try to always make sure you are getting EXACTLY what you reserve because this location has a tendacy to change things and you get there and it may not be what you expect.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Grant Karla T
bobmsmith, Director Room Divsion at Hilton Northbrook, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

First of all, thank you for your candid feedback of your stay with us. I thank you for selecting us for such a special occasion and I truly apologize that we did not meet your expectations. I was extremely disappointed to read from your review that you and your wife had some issues at our hotel specifically regarding the lack of attention you received from our staff. I am sorry if you there was some misunderstandings regarding your voucher and I can assure you that I have spoken to our staff regarding your comments. Your satisfaction is my number one priority and I will definitely keep you feedback in mind to improve our guests experience.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Good rooms, good service, attentive staff, fast internet; nothing to complain about.
The only area for improvement might be the breakfast offering, but you will not find a European style breakfast in most American hotels.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Peter J
bobmsmith, Director Room Division at Hilton Northbrook, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

We appreciate you taking the the time to give us such a good review

Have a Wonderful Holiday Season

Reviewed November 27, 2012

This is an older property but recently remodeled. Very quiet and in sort of a woods-like setting. The hotel contains an excellent restaurant and the room service food is great. Also very good value for the price of the food. Good staff, would definitely recommend for a stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Labrachow
bobmsmith, Director Room Division at Hilton Northbrook, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel and Services..

I will share your comments with our Restaurant Manager & Executive Chef..

Happy Holidays..