All reviewsfront deskclean roomsshuttle driverbreakfast buffetnice hotelcorporate officeo'hare airportmeeting roombusiness tripon site restaurantnorth sidefresh fruitroom servicetrain stationvery nice staychicagoramon
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Our recent stay at the Crowne Plaza, Northbrook was very nice. I definitely would recommend it. Has all the amenities: gym, hair dryer, magnifying mirror in the bathroom (a big plus for applying makeup), refrigerator, microwave, wifi, breakfast daily (not comp), pool.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Jhager45, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Chicago - Northbrook, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feedback - we are excited you enjoyed your stay with us and we do hope to see you again in the future. Safe Travels!

Reviewed August 19, 2017

We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights, we loved the hotel, the service and the location. However, after I went home I realized that I was over charged. I tried call the hotel to get this fixed. I was told that was a mistake and they will refund the extra charges. Of course, it has been more than 2 days and nothing happen yet. I called again and left voice mail, and no one called back!!! What a shame

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank MORKOS83
Jhager45, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Chicago - Northbrook, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are excited you enjoyed your time at the hotel, and truly apologize for the billing concern. I will share this with the leadership team of the hotel right away and ensure that someone reaches out to you to discuss this in more detail. Thank you for sharing your comments and feedback

Reviewed August 18, 2017

The outside of this hotel is unimpressive but walk through the doors and it's very nice! We stayed here 3 nights during the Illinois Open golf tournament. The only negative (and it's minor) was a housekeeper came in the room faster than I could get to the door. I only wished she had waited a few seconds for me to tell her we were still in the room. The rooms were clean (though a coffee cups in the room did have a ring in the bottom) and the staff was super helpful and friendly. We enjoyed the Tiki Bar area a couple nights. Ramon was a fabulous bartender! He deserves a promotion. Very customer oriented! Thanks for a fun few days in the suburbs!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank katyop86
Jhager45, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Chicago - Northbrook, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2017

Thank you so much for your great comments and feedback - we are excited you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the future. Thank you for the comments on the staff - we are proud to have Ramon on the team and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Hotel just off 294 expressway so easy to get to. Well lit parking lot and area seemed safe.

Good restaurants nearby.

Hotel, not new but kept current and clean. Price point was good. In house restaurant was good with excellent staff.

Would recommend to friends.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
Jhager45, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Chicago - Northbrook, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feedback - we are ecited you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Safe Travels!

Reviewed August 5, 2017

The Hotel is located on a Quiet street in Northbrook that is very convenient to the city either by public or private transportation. My room was comfortable. Breakfast is not free but it is also not the best. Overall my stay was good, staff was ok when I had to work with them.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Jhager45, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Chicago - Northbrook, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments - we are excited you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Safe Travels