“Best staff ever!”

Crowne Plaza Hotel Chicago - Northbrook
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Northbrook
Reviewed February 10, 2013

From the time my friends and I checked in and enjoyed the friendliness of the young woman behind the desk, throughout the entire time we were there, the courtesy and kindness of every single employee we came across was amazing. So rare today to find such a pleasant and helpful staff without a single exception. Room was spacious and clean, bar was hopping and fun with a nice bar menu reasonably priced and the restaurant was pleasant and accommodating. But the staff was what put the experience over the top and the reason we return. Congratulations to the management for their well met expectations.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed December 29, 2012

My wife and I moved here after being dissatisfnied with a different hotel in the area. We found the Crowne Plaza to be an excellent hotel. A good size room with all of the furnishings that are required for a few days stay. Large room, dresser with four large drawers, comfortable bed, refrigerator, microwave. Excellent wireless internet without extra charge. Friendly staff.
The breakfast was adequate but not any better.
This is my favorite hotel in this area. Will definitly return.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I stayed here recently, on business, and enjoyed my stay. The staff were friendly, the bar was good for food & drink (great selection of music on the jukebox too - had enough British alternative rock to keep me happy), the wifi in my room was strong enough for me to Skype home, there is a great shuttle bus service to nearby stores etc. and most importantly my room was very comfortable & clean. My only complaint is that American beer is rubbish ;)

Room Tip: Ice machines in the hallway are quite noisy, it might be best asking to be placed well away from the...
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I enjoyed my stay immensely. The staff is engaged. I especially am fond of Guierrmo in the restaurant. He is a true gentleman. The food was outstanding all week, every meal.

The rooms are beyond spacious. I was in the hotel for 7 days. My stay was a pleasant and comfortable visit. The hotel is ideal for business.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

The rooms at this hotel are very nice and the select comfort beds are a bonus. The staff is also very friendly. I only stayed one night on a business trip, so I didn't have time to check out all of the services. My only complaint is that it was very noisy. I was on the ground floor, and could hear every door opening and shutting in the morning.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 27, 2012

This property is one of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed in, and the staff is so friendly and helpful, you would want to call this a home away from home. Every item in the lobby as well as the room, is dust free, clean as can be, and noted by the untrained eye. Linens and towels and carpeting were clean and housekeeping must be commended. Restaurant was elegant and food was perfect. Will be my first choice when in the area again.

Room Tip: Rooms facing south get the morning sun!!!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I wasn't sure what to expect when I booked at the Crowne Plaza in Northbrook, due to no availability at my standard hotel. I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were comfortable, nicely appointed with sleep number beds. I slept like a baby as it was very quiet..no noisy air conditioner unit or elevators next door. I had free internet and breakfast was reasonably priced even for in room service. In summary it was good value for money and I'll be back again.

1  Thank Whirled_Traveler0007
Also consider these accommodations in or near Northbrook
Hilton Northbrook
Hilton Northbrook
#1 of 4 in Northbrook
Courtyard Chicago Glenview/Northbrook
Renaissance Chicago North Shore Hotel
Sheraton Chicago Northbrook Hotel
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Prospect Heights
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#1 of 2 in Prospect Heights
Best Western Plus Glenview-Chicagoland Inn & Suites

Been to Crowne Plaza Hotel Chicago - Northbrook? Share your experiences!