“Great Service”
Review of Di Pescara

Di Pescara
Reserve with OpenTable
Di Pescara is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 119 Restaurants in Northbrook
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Off Lake Cook Road
“Great Service”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

We have been to Di Pescara many times, but not in quite a while. Our service was fantastic and the room itself is very inviting. The food was good not great. My wife had the salmon which was average, I had the Hot and Crunchy Tilapia which was good, but could have had a little more spice to it. We shared a Caesar Salad which was large enough for the whole table and excellent.
Deserts were very good. The Cherry Pie was outstanding. Not our favorite Lettuce Restaurant, but still good.

Visited November 2013

Chicago, Illinois, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food, lovely service,”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

always busy, so dreadfully noisey! I recommend going either very early, or very late. The salad is very unusual, but quite delicious and the staff is more than generous spirited about sharing among guests.

Visited October 2013
stewwwie1
“Good service and good food”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Try the whitefish it was great. Everyone in our party had something different and everyone was happy with what they were eating. We asked for our lunches to be split and the kitchen gladly obliged, which I thought was very nice. Our server was excellent and I am sorry I forget to write down his name. fast service, good peppermint ice cream. Will go back when we return.

Visited October 2013
“Always a Good Meal”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We eat here at least every other week and have seen this place improve since its beginnings. This night my wife and I shared the Caesar salad, which is normally one of my favorites as I love how the croutons are broken down so they blend in with the salad. My wife had the lobster boil which is always good and this time it was. I had the barramudi, which was served whole, minus the head. I love whole fish and the meat was very tender with great flavor. For desert we finished with the apple crostata, which again was excellent. Service was on the money.
Great neighborhood place.

• Visited October 2013
“Tried and true”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Went there for about the 100th time on Sat night so that ought to say something right there. This place is solid and consistent and yummy. The hosts can sort of get caught up in their own little world sometimes, and the service really does vary by the night and the table location, and the prices are not for every day dining. But for the occasional splurge, or date night, or a special occasion, we like to come here. Ask for a table in the main dining room or try your luck without a reservation in the bar area.

• Visited October 2013