“Good service and good food”
Review of Di Pescara

Di Pescara
Reserve with OpenTable
Di Pescara is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 125 Restaurants in Northbrook
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Off Lake Cook Road
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Try the whitefish it was great. Everyone in our party had something different and everyone was happy with what they were eating. We asked for our lunches to be split and the kitchen gladly obliged, which I thought was very nice. Our server was excellent and I am sorry I forget to write down his name. fast service, good peppermint ice cream. Will go back when we return.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We eat here at least every other week and have seen this place improve since its beginnings. This night my wife and I shared the Caesar salad, which is normally one of my favorites as I love how the croutons are broken down so they blend in with the salad. My wife had the lobster boil which is always good and this time it was. I had the barramudi, which was served whole, minus the head. I love whole fish and the meat was very tender with great flavor. For desert we finished with the apple crostata, which again was excellent. Service was on the money.
Great neighborhood place.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Went there for about the 100th time on Sat night so that ought to say something right there. This place is solid and consistent and yummy. The hosts can sort of get caught up in their own little world sometimes, and the service really does vary by the night and the table location, and the prices are not for every day dining. But for the occasional splurge, or date night, or a special occasion, we like to come here. Ask for a table in the main dining room or try your luck without a reservation in the bar area.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Located at the upmarket Northbrook mall, this restaurant is a very popular choice, as can be seen by the long queue and full house at 630 pm. We had the Angus meat balls appetizer, followed by the crab cakes entree and the lobster risotto special. The meatballs were fabulous, as were the crab cakes. The lobster risotto was a let down though, being too salty and a little overcooked and soggy. The lobster pieces were nice though. The bread was freshly baked, crusty and delicious. Portions are largish, and service is efficient.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Normally I am always more than satisfied when I dine with Lettuce Entertain You restaurants. Tonight...I was not dissatisfied...but I wasn't thrilled enough to go back. It is supposed to be Italian and it is supposed to be seafood..but it didn't really do anything to excite us. The salad was excellent but the entrees were just O K...nothing to excite you. The little bite dessert was fun with mini-ice cream s/w for a $1. To be honest, I am not rushing back again...this was third visit...and is just O K...nothing special. Not up to par with other LYE restaurants for food or service.