“Nice, but Pricey”

J Alexander's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
J Alexander's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 120 Restaurants in Northbrook
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pointe Dr.
Jackson, Michigan
“Nice, but Pricey”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Food was good. It was pricey and not a relaxed as I wanted. It is close to our hotel and the freeway.

Visited April 2013

Seattle
“Aways consistently good”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Food is good, wait staff friendly, but the restaurant is very noisy and hard to carry on any conversation. I guess that is the trade off.

Visited May 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Meal at a Nice Place”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I like J Alexander's because of it's consistency. Having been dining there for over 10 years now, I always know that I will be greeted by smiling hosts, the dining room is always impecable, the staff is always neat and professional, and the food is terrific. There aren't too many restaurants that offer this predictable consistency. Always a treat to dine here.

Visited January 2013
“Great Service - Great Food”
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

I walked in a bit after the lunch rush and just wanted a salad. The menu looked promising with a few to choose from. I tried the Grilled Chicken Salad. Wow was I surprised how fast it was served, how good it looked (see photo) and how great it tasted. I will go again next time i'm back for a visit. I was surprised to find myself back in my car within 25 minutes of driving into their lot, without feeling like I rushed my meal.

Buffalo Grove, Illinois
“A Great Restaurant with Great Food”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We have driven by this restaurant many times, but I am happy we finally stopped in. The service was very good and fast. The menu had a decent variety and the specials for the evening we were there were excellent.

• Visited January 2013