“CRAZY GOOD”
Review of Stir Crazy

Stir Crazy
Reserve with OpenTable
Stir Crazy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #78 of 121 Restaurants in Northbrook
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2012

CRAZY GOOD

Our family group of seven chose Stir Crazy for dinner before a movie in the Northbrook Mall, Chicago. Because it was Saturday, we did have about a 25-minute wait for dinner, but it was so worth it! Our ages are from 11 to 82, and everyone loved it. Some of our group ordered entrees from the menu, and others chose to mix their own fresh Asian grill. If you prefer to make your own dish, you’re given a bowl in which you choose the meat and vegetables from the pots offered, and your dish is then grilled in the open kitchen for you and brought to your table. The young people especially liked to choose their own. Our table had everything from Japanese salad to Thai and Vietnamese dishes, Mongolian beef, and my excellent coconut shrimp. We were served quickly, and enjoyed the bustling atmosphere before going on to a movie in the mall.

There are newer reviews for Stir Crazy

Reviewed September 6, 2012

We loved the variety of offerings on the menu and the value of meals we selected. Our traveling companions were similarly pleased.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

I have been going here for years and they have the best stir fry ! I love the chicken satay app and the banana wonton dessert with the homemade carmel sauce it's amazing ! I love that you can make your own bowl of stir fry veggies and I love it when they bang the gong and set all woks ablaze !! Give it a try you won't be sorry.....100 times better than big bowl.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

My son loves this place. Itwas one of the first Mongolian BBQs he had. But all the food is good. i loved the miso sea bass.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

I had ordered the Japanese steak, it was delicious except that it was REALLY salty. Our waiter Blake was awesome, he knows how to make a customer happy. I had a birthday coupon that entitles you to a free entree, but it didn't tell me in order for me to use it, I need to print it up! The manager had to approve it since I never print the coupon up, so if they want it printed up, it should state that on the coupon. It was kind of embarrassing to sit there and they tell you you can't use it after the hostess told me that I could.

1  Thank 2bumdrifters