“Our favorite steakhouse on the Northshore”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 121 Restaurants in Northbrook
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dundee / Sunset Ridge
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House in Northbrook, IL serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Never fails. Service great and steaks are always cooked perfectly. Our favorite steakhouse on the Northshore, great for when you don't want to venture downtown.

1  Thank dkrejser
There are newer reviews for Ruth's Chris Steak House

Reviewed December 23, 2012

This is our go to restaurant for all special dinners. Service is always great and the food is exceptional. The ambiance is very nice and their consistency is appreciated. It is rather pricey but we are never disappointed.

1  Thank PennyG338
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I have always been a little put off by the name of this restaurant chain, but as others in my group wanted to eat there I went along and I was not disappointed. I had the Price Fixe small fillet dinner and it was just the right amount of food. The steak was perfectly cooked and incredibly tender.

1  Thank madhattervt
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We were very pleased to see the Ruth's Chris Steak House adjacent to our hotel. We had planned a special evening out to attend the Michael Feintein Concert in Chicago. How great it was to be able to enjoy a relaxed dinner and still get to the theater on time! Our server was pleasant and attentive. The only drawback-I felt like I was in hiding when we were seated in the back room of the restaurant without another diner in sight. It was quite sometime before any other patrons arrived. The food was up to the usual high standards you expect at Ruth's Chris.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Very good and not exceptional. My steak was no better than I normally have at other restaurants. Our daugther's steak was much better.