“great food”

Flanagan's Sports Bar and Grill
Ranked #10 of 35 Restaurants in North Chicago
Cuisines: American
Description: Sports bar and grill across from the Great Lakes Naval Base, adjacent to Red Carpet Inn. Enjoy watching all games and sporting events on one of our 25 screens, and enjoy a wide variety of alcoholic beverages. Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night.
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

food was great, service was great. days inn great lakes recommended this restaurant and it was so close to the hotel days inn where we were staying. can't wait to return in the spring.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank hectorR880

Waukegan, Illinois
“I had my 50th birthday party at Flanagan's”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I love John, Gus, and the staff at Flanagan's. I had my 50th birthday party there and everybody enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. Jen was my bartender and my all around person, she was so great. John catered to everything that I asked for, from puttiing my name on the marquie outside to letting me make my grand entrance coming through the kitchen through the back way to surprise my guest. I had a wonderful time. I love those guys!!!!

Thanks again
Jackie Foster

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank Jackie F
Canastota
“Food very good”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We went to Flanagan's on a Friday night...we ordered a chicken wrap and burger...both were delicious and they did not skimp on anything...we were unable to finish it all. The manager greeted us, and brought us more warm and tasty buns. He asked if I was in town for the Navy graduation then brought me a Navy Mom tee shirt. We had such a nice dinner, we brought our son the next day for dinner. Prices are reasonable.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank S R
charlotte, nc
“Poor quality food”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

The people were nice and service was ok, but the food we had was not good. Spaghetti marinara, the sauce was way too sweet, mild wings were very spicy and underdone, fajitas were ok but meat was overlooked, same for gyros, whichever more like beef jerky, sorry to say, would not return. Salad on salad bar was all brown on the edges. Price $70 + tip for 5 people.

Visited June 2013
Norridge, Illinois
“Good Food, Friendly Service”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is more of a sport's bar than a resteraunt, but it works well. Food is a little higher end than your typical bar fare. The Guiness flowed and the staff was very nice. At lunchtime, you can get in and out in less than an hour so it is convenient. I would recommend.

• Visited September 2012