“A great value! Closest to the base”

Red Carpet Inn N. Chicago
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in North Chicago
A TripAdvisor Member
“A great value! Closest to the base”
Reviewed May 2, 2006

I chose to stay at this motel because of the positive reviews I saw before I went to see my son graduate from basic training. It lived up to my expectations. We had 2 rooms for our stay. Rooms are kept clean during your stay. The staff were very nice. They allowed us to keep a room past the 2 pm checkout for an additional fee on Sunday so we were able to keep our luggage in room and have a home base while we were out and about seeing the sights. I hope this helps other travelers make a good choice.

• Stayed March 2006
7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Reviewed March 21, 2006

i went there with my in-laws to see my husband graduate Navy Boot Camp. It was nice...they were friendly and keep the rooms looking nice. Great location.

Stayed March 2006
5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 10, 2005

I was there from oct 8 to oct 10. I had 2 double beds in upstairs and I had a great time for staying in that hotel. They have very professional and helpful room service. I will always recommended this hotel for staying in chicago suburban.

• Stayed October 2005, traveled on business
5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
McAlester, OK
Reviewed October 2, 2005

We were there Sept. 29 - Oct. 1, 2005 for my son's graduation from Navy boot camp. We stayed in a bi-level suite that only cost $3 a night more than a regular room. We paid $65 a night

The staff was great and very helpful. The room was very clean, had a microwave and refrigerator. The only problem I saw was the sofa bed was in bad shape, but my granddaughter slept on the sofa instead of unfolding the bed.

The location was perfect for getting to and from the base. You take a right out of the parking lot and go 8 street signals to the gate.

5 Thank sherri_annie
Reviewed March 29, 2004

we came for my son's navy graduation, 1 mile away, very clean, pleasent and profesionall clerk,

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Candlewood Suites Chicago Waukegan
Courtyard Chicago Waukegan/Gurnee
SpringHill Suites Chicago Waukegan/Gurnee
Residence Inn Chicago Waukegan/Gurnee

Been to Red Carpet Inn N. Chicago? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Red Carpet Inn N. Chicago

Property: Red Carpet Inn N. Chicago
Address: 3207 Buckley Rd, North Chicago, IL 60064-3449
Location: United States > Illinois > Lake County > North Chicago
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Swimming Pool
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in North Chicago
Hotel Class:2 star — Red Carpet Inn N. Chicago 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Red Carpet Inn N. Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Red Carpet Inn n. Chicago Hotel North Chicago